Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by AndyTitan View Post
nop, 900+ smart reflex no more crashes! - some sounde bugs, but its not important for me.
with smart reflex battery life increases up to 160% 180% game play time(and uptime on all mods). without smart reflext battery die very fast...
Good for you. Mine crashed few times on 950-1000mhz.
Anyway, you compare your game play time with smart reflex enabled to that on stock voltages ?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
nop, only on 950mhz,(core config on start) but i think on stock frequency + smartreflex, in any case wile extend more life battery.
"smart reflex" very interesting and relevant technology for mobile processors and systems.
and I can assure that it prolongs the life of your battery to 150-180%.(950+)
on stock frequency wile be to effect + 10 - 30% more uptime.
my english is so bad, but you can read more about smart reflex technology, to understend how it works.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
here are more comprehensive information http://wiki.maemo.org/Overclocking

and now my mind tormented one question - how start on psx rearmed
parasite eve 2 )))
after I'm 1,000% satisfied with the emulator!!

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ California
Originally Posted by KFX View Post
This is really nice. Most games work at a playable speed even without overclocking.
What games are playable at stock 600MHz?
there are a bunch of games I'd like to play that are mostly 2d graphics like Suikoden I and II, Tomba!, Silhouette Mirage, Heart of Darkness, Megaman games, and 2d RPG's..

Does anyone know if these 2d games would run fine at 600 stock?

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@AndyTitan - SmartReflex is stable only up to (and including) 805 MHz, anything above will result in problems.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
@AndyTitan - SmartReflex is stable only up to (and including) 805 MHz, anything above will result in problems.
i'm using 900mhz for more than a year now - works very good for me.

Originally Posted by VinnyLT View Post
What games are playable at stock 600MHz?
there are a bunch of games I'd like to play that are mostly 2d graphics like Suikoden I and II, Tomba!, Silhouette Mirage, Heart of Darkness, Megaman games, and 2d RPG's..

Does anyone know if these 2d games would run fine at 600 stock?
If most of 3d games are playable at 600mhz these 2d titles should run well too, but a must be here is neon plugin. Of course you can try others plugins like gles and post here your results.I am going through the 3cd of FFIX and on stock frequency I have got nearly 60fps at map and 40 at battle scenes (without frameskip ). The same in FFVII.

hi guys.. i needs your help why after choosing the game mtv celebrity deadmatch this emulator closing by self after a few second of loading the game (fail to play never reach the menu of game) please please help me i want to play it thx before

I have problem with PSX4M. The emulator hasn't created .pcsx folder in home/user after installation. I've added bios and rom localization, but nothing happened.

What can I do? Can anyone upload his own .pcsx folder?

Last edited by Jarvis; 2013-10-07 at 14:12.

"Somethings goes wrong, check permission to keys file" "Couldn't open previous key config". psx4m-gui psx4m 0.4.5.9 new

help you
n900 shroot!

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud