Just noticed this article at gsmarena, looks a lot like N900 and if it`s close enough to SGS2 specs this just might be my next phone.

Me likes!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to philh For This Useful Post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by philh View Post
Just noticed this article at gsmarena, looks a lot like N900 and if it`s close enough to SGS2 specs this just might be my next phone.

Me likes!

If Nokia Can't put the N950 on the market and sell the N9 without a keyboard here is our solution.... change companyt thank

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Looks really nice. I dont want to buy Another android at the moment but i might have to if this is the real deal.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i guess i would buy that but no android,never,its way too boring And where would i have CSSU,where would i have this community,i will have to find more than a strong reason to believe that my N900 is getting bored,but as it never has been and it will never be .

nothing compared to N900 so far !!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Android on it FAIL I want Meego harmattan

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Android on it FAIL I want Meego harmattan
Agree. But how do we Solve the issue With a meego with keyboard. I would love this with meego.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
i love those keyboard layout...one of the best hardware keyboard i ever see...

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
me likes too

Looks like great hardware. l have a lot of confidence in AT&T's ability and inclination to neutralize its virtues.