Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
So today I bought my second N9.... Not because my first one broke, but, because I'm an idiot and bought the 16GB first and learned very quickly it wasn't enough space for me..

My reasoning was simple... I wasn't all that convinced that I would love the N9, but, after I quickly learned how awesome of a device it really is after having it for about 20 mins LOL.

So today, with my tail between my legs, went back into the store where I bought my first one and bought a 64GB. Good news is I know the owner of the store so I got a pretty decent deal, but, now I'm stuck with two

So.... Who else has bought more than one?

Wow 2 devices are very "freaky"

Did you Need the extra Storage that much often?

I also think about the 64GB Version to use it as a Storage device too

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
Originally Posted by blumma View Post
Wow 2 devices are very "freaky"

Did you Need the extra Storage that much often?

I also think about the 64GB Version to use it as a Storage device too
Yes.. I travel a lot and spend a lot of time on airplanes meaning I need to have my music with me at all times.. I found with the 8gb or so that the 16gb model assigns for media simply was not enough. My problem was I would have 6-7gb of music and then no real space to record any video etc if I was in a nice place. It was also annoying that anytime you have less that 1gb of free space the phone would constantly trigger a low storage notification which was driving me crazy...

On my new one I see it allocates 57GB for media which should be plenty for me

you can now swap the two casing to make a 64G cyan n9

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Yep, got two. Can't say I'll have two by the end of this week.

bought 2 , very nice but it lacks something I like from n900.

sold 1 and bought another new n900.

the other n9 gift for my bro.

so now 4* n900 and 0 n9

regards.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France

Due to an error on order (1 with bank transfer, which should be cancelled, and 1 with Visa card) in Switzerland, I received 2 ................ white ones!!!
Made in Finland.
1 is still mine, 2nd one has been sold on Ebay and flight to USA!!!

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Got all 4 of them... all colors, incl the white 64 [recd today].

Reason: Pretty soon these awesome devises will be wiped-out of the global telephony map... our kids might never know what they missed courtesy Eflop's lopsided brainwave... This is a collector's item... currently possible to get hold-on -- but not for long... And I want to keep them lifelong !

EDIT: Typo amended > 'kinds' to 'kids'.

Last edited by qorax; 2012-01-31 at 05:27.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by qorax View Post
Got all 4 of them... all colors, incl the white 64 [recd today].

Reason: Pretty soon these awesome devises will be wiped-out of the global telephony map... our kinds might never know what they missed courtesy Eflop's lopsided brainwave... This is a collector's item... currently possible to get hold-on -- but not for long... And I want to keep them lifelong !
I thought I was the only one

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
I bought a second n9.... original one was a made in china cyan, now i also have a black made in finland 16gb as of a few weeks ago.

Seeing as these won't be made forever I thought i'd pick up the second one as a spare. Don't see myself switching to WP7 anytime soon, and I don't want an Android or IOS phone, so these babies will last me a while