EDIT: Works fine. Ignore me.

Last edited by hawaii; 2010-05-28 at 21:53.

I'm trying to use the automounter to mount a CIFS share, however I see that the autofs4.ko module is not loaded by default, even when I load it I still can't manage to use /etc/auto.master and /etc/auto.misc files to mount it. Maybe it just needs to be loaded by default - how can I do that? ( tried /etc/modules and did not work). Thanks.

Posts: 946 | Thanked: 1,650 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by rooted View Post
titan: can you add avoid_frequencies parameter in kernel-config files?
frequencies not present in FREQS are written to avoid_frequencies

Posts: 946 | Thanked: 1,650 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by rooted View Post
No, they're not
I have 125000 in avoid_frequencies and it is defined under FREQS...
and frequencies below MINFREQ...

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Germany
@titan:
Thank you for your great work. I have a question about kernel power. I use the Maemo PC Connectivity for connecting my n900 with a winxp-pc over usb. After installing power kernel and all other modules (iptables...) I can not use Maemo PC Connectivity-the pc are not initializing the virtual network driver. What is the problem?

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Michigan, USA
Same-ish issue here. After installing kernel power, Nokia Multimedia Transfer (in b4 lolmacs) stops recognizing the N900 as a supported phone. Does kernel power change any USB identifiers?

A quick google search shows that application only cares about the model name to say it's supported or not. Looking at the stock .profile file for the N900, the only thing that could affect it is the "RX-51" part.

Well, I say this because I had issues with NMT that were solved by reflashing just the FIASCO image with the stock Nokia one, so who knows.

can any one help me...... i m usual mob user .. i rcently try to unstall kernel by x terminal bt failed... then i reboot bt my n900 does nt start... only show nokia sign ......... plz help me ........... wht to do.......