Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Many thanks for this very usefull app. Is it possible to use it to transfer files between 2 phones?

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
Many thanks for this very usefull app. Is it possible to use it to transfer files between 2 phones?
That depends. If the Phone is a DLNA /UPnP renderer, then kind-of. Otherwise not.

I will add DLNA/UPnP upload capabilities as well, then the phone needs to be a DLNA/UPnP server with upload capabilities (which the N9 has).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phako For This Useful Post:
Very nice!!

One suggestion though. Now I'm only able to show one pic at a time. I need to repeat the share process for every picture. Could the next release onclude the ability to change pic shared as I swipe to the next pic?

Thanks again for this. Nokia Play to is the only app I was jealous of on the crappy lumia.

great program thx
edit : please update download link in blogpost.

Last edited by Sniper_swe; 2012-04-19 at 16:11.

Originally Posted by PeterSmurffiPan View Post
Very nice!!

One suggestion though. Now I'm only able to show one pic at a time. I need to repeat the share process for every picture. Could the next release onclude the ability to change pic shared as I swipe to the next pic?
I'm not sure if that's possible with the current sharing framework.

0.2 did not solve icon problem for me. :/
Edit reboot solved the problem;p

Last edited by Sniper_swe; 2012-04-19 at 18:53.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
where is the icon? Already install it but no icon appear, duh

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by phako View Post
I'm not sure if that's possible with the current sharing framework.
phako,

The 2nd package fixed the icon ...

I think when PeterSmurffiPan asking for the option to be able to share more than one picture at a time, he is thinking about the same functionality under Nokia Play To ...

So, UPnP seem to permit that, but I don't know how it is implemented under the N9 ...

Anyhow, thank you phako for this beautiful functionality you added with nice integration inside the existing UI ...

A++

Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
phako,

The 2nd package fixed the icon ...

I think when PeterSmurffiPan asking for the option to be able to share more than one picture at a time, he is thinking about the same functionality under Nokia Play To ...

So, UPnP seem to permit that, but I don't know how it is implemented under the N9 ...

Anyhow, thank you phako for this beautiful functionality you added with nice integration inside the existing UI ...

A++
Yes, that's right. When I change pic on the N9 it automatically gets changed on the target, ie. TV.

Originally Posted by PeterSmurffiPan View Post
Yes, that's right. When I change pic on the N9 it automatically gets changed on the target, ie. TV.
I understood that. But that's not how the N9's sharing framework works.

Edit: I meant the Gallery UI integration. Of course it does work on the UPnP level.

Last edited by phako; 2012-04-19 at 19:47.