Notices

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Part of the problem is that the new version is being tested by a busy daddy with too many balls in the air... sorry...

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
one question i forgot to ask...would it be possible for number entry to use the number keys on the N810?

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
one question i forgot to ask...would it be possible for number entry to use the number keys on the N810?
Fn-number, yes as well as letters mapped to phone dialing numbers abc = 2 ..... for some reason the enter keyboard accelerator still doesn't want to work right, so you will have to hit dial.

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Part of the problem is that the new version is being tested by a busy daddy with too many balls in the air... sorry...
I'm also doing some testing for brontide, and as I've said previously, this release is well worth the wait.

-Slip (a soon-to-be busy-daddy)

none of the versions are working for me...i can receive a call fine through GC if i dial from the website...wget is installed and ive logged into GC mobile repeatedly...is it possible it isnt saving my cookie for some reason?

Munky- dumb question, but do you have RTComm/Contact Accounts set up with your Gizmo number? and do you have GC set up to call your Gizmo number?
I'm assuming this was all working for your previously, but I wonder if you've set everything back up under Diablo.

everything is set fine..if i make a call directly from the website it goes through and rings my tablet just fine...but nothing if i use the dialer. installing rtcomm, wget and everything on my 800 now to see if i get the same effect. i knew i kept the damn thing for some reason LOL

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA