Notices

Originally Posted by Wichall View Post
no i don't use starred, although i just tried adding a track then removing it to no effect...

Just tried removing two playlists on my desktop whilst qspot was open and got this output, but still no progress beyond loading playlists...

Code:
~ $ /opt/qspot/bin/qspot
> set_stream 'QSpot'
SetOfflineMode:  false , false 
Connection state:  0 
MESSAGE (log):   "11:04:57.115 I [ap:1766] Connecting to AP ap.spotify.com:4070" 
Logged in OK.. 
User loaded OK.. 
Registering container callbacks.. 
Container callbacks registered.. 
Connection state:  4 
MESSAGE (log):   "11:04:57.565 I [offline-mgr:2143] Storage has been cleaned" 
MESSAGE (log):   "11:04:57.683 I [ap:1224] Connected to AP: 78.31.8.80:4070" 
Connection state:  1 
Playlist state changed.. 
A playlist was removed 
A playlist was removed 
MESSAGE (log):   "11:05:35.145 I [offline-mgr:2090] 0 files are locked. 0 images are locked" 
MESSAGE (log):   "11:05:35.145 I [offline-mgr:2116] 0 files unlocked. 0 images unlocked" 
Logged out 
Connection state:  0 
Session deleted
Thanks for your reply, I will look into what could be the problem.

Problem seems intermittent, tried it on two different N900s (using my account) and 90% of the time it gets stuck at loading playlists, 10% of the time it's fine. I have to wait until i get lucky and then try not to close it

Do you want to borrow my account details to see if it's something with my account?

Originally Posted by Wichall View Post
Problem seems intermittent, tried it on two different N900s (using my account) and 90% of the time it gets stuck at loading playlists, 10% of the time it's fine. I have to wait until i get lucky and then try not to close it

Do you want to borrow my account details to see if it's something with my account?
Very strange. It could help in case I could debug the problem using your account. If ok, you could send your account details to me by e-mail at aenbacka@gmail.com.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Hoollooo. Nice to see you still moving on with Qspot. Do you have any plans to try to interact with different moments.

if you shake the phone shuffle the tracks in the list and so forth?

not so useful but still funny
I still enjoy updating QSpot.. Have plans to possible bring it to new platforms, such as Blackberry 10

Shake to shuffle sounds like a good idea..

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Oulu, Finland
I started getting a similar problem as Wichall some two months ago, and I think I experimented with my QSpot settings until I noticed that setting the bitrate selector to pick the ultra-low one would cause me problems. I figured maybe Spotify stopped supporting it or something, so I set it on medium quality and haven't run into problems since.

I don't want to test it again right now, though, so this is a old untested workedforme idea from the past. Worth trying?

The Following User Says Thank You to Raimu For This Useful Post:
I have had the same problem like Wichall that QSpot gets stuck at loading playlists.
I could solve it by going into offline an than change to online modus.
If i created a playlist the problem never appear again.
I tested it under the low-bitrate (96kibts) setting as standard.

A very nice feature in Qspot would be to add tracks to playlist on your mobile!
But great work aenbacka. thank you.

(sorry for my rough english)

Last edited by rahel; 2012-07-07 at 13:26.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ France
Originally Posted by rahel View Post
I have had the same problem like Wichall that QSpot gets stuck at loading playlists.
I could solve it by going into offline an than change to online modus.
If i created a playlist the problem never appear again.
I tested it under the low-bitrate (96kibts) setting as standard.
I experience a similar problem, though the offline-online swing does not cut the problem for me nor the add-a-playlist trick. I have to launch and close the program several times to get Qspot eventually load the playlists, at least three times most of the time

It started to occur a few weeks ago, I thought it was linked to when I installed the Harmattan theme for N900 (and the related libraries).
Aenbacka, please tell me which logs you need as I don't really know what information you need to fix this

Vlad

Originally Posted by Vlad_on_the_road View Post
I experience a similar problem, though the offline-online swing does not cut the problem for me nor the add-a-playlist trick. I have to launch and close the program several times to get Qspot eventually load the playlists, at least three times most of the time

It started to occur a few weeks ago, I thought it was linked to when I installed the Harmattan theme for N900 (and the related libraries).
Aenbacka, please tell me which logs you need as I don't really know what information you need to fix this

Vlad
Could possible be some temporary problem on Spotify's side. Have you tried to delete the application cache (/home/user/MyDocs/.qspot)?

You could try to start qspot from the xterm (/opt/qspot/bin/qspot), and supply the xterm output. It seems strange that it would be related to the Harmattan theme for N900.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ France
It's really strange...every single time I launch Qspot through terminal it loads playlist just fine.
Now if I launch it through the application shortcut on desktop, it almost never load. It worked just twice on like twenty attempts. The 2 working attempts happened after I deleted the shortcut, added it again on the desktop and launched it the first time.

I don't if it helps, but since it works every time I launch it through terminal, I can't provide you with terminal logs...

Vlad

Originally Posted by Vlad_on_the_road View Post
It's really strange...every single time I launch Qspot through terminal it loads playlist just fine.
Now if I launch it through the application shortcut on desktop, it almost never load. It worked just twice on like twenty attempts. The 2 working attempts happened after I deleted the shortcut, added it again on the desktop and launched it the first time.

I don't if it helps, but since it works every time I launch it through terminal, I can't provide you with terminal logs...

Vlad
Indeed strange in case it works ok via xterm but not when launching from desktop. Should not be any difference. Assuming that the desktop icon launches the same version of QSpot (that is, you do not have multiple QSpot versions installed).

Tags
premium account, spotify