Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Ranbaxy pleads guilty, to pay $500 mln in settlement

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94C0PT20130513

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2013-05-14 at 05:32.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
The eggs having a great cam device ready for announcment tomorrow

Lumia Pureview delux

http://www.noknok.tv/2013/05/13/noki...d-for-release/
I watched that commercial.. waiting for the enticing selling moment.. and then it ended. I was like... "You failed to tell me ANYTHING, much less sell me. YOU LOSE!" And about as many f***s were given today as were given in Nokia's last commercial that showed everyone fighting over every other brand except the Lumia's--which nobody seemed to want. heh Nokia's marketing is failing miserably lately. :P
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I watched that commercial.. waiting for the enticing selling moment.. and then it ended. I was like... "You failed to tell me ANYTHING, much less sell me. YOU LOSE!" And about as many f***s were given today as were given in Nokia's last commercial that showed everyone fighting over every other brand except the Lumia's--which nobody seemed to want. heh Nokia's marketing is failing miserably lately. :P
Dan, the teaser was not about selling you anything. It Was About put the upcoming device in as many brains as possible!
It's in your brain, You lose!

Commercials with sales information will arrive after announcement.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Dan, the teaser was not about selling you anything. It Was About put the upcoming device in as many brains as possible!
It's in your brain, You lose!

Commercials with sales information will arrive after announcement.
And yet.. it doesn't linger any longer than the commercial. Most of the enticing teasers usually stick around make you want to know more. This one.. did nothing. It literally teased nothing interesting or even different to make you wonder or want to know more. Fail.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Damn it, That Google Troll is presenting some useless ****. I'm waiting for the Glass

Live stream right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XclVwJP5GdM

Todays live stream from GOOgle I/O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9pmPa_KxsAM

KeyNote about Android...Right now!

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-05-16 at 18:51.

Todays live stream from GOOgle I/O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9pmPa_KxsAM

KeyNote about Android...Right now!
Despite my supposed "fan-boy" status here on this board, I have to point out that, from my perspective, this has probably been the most boring and underwhelming Google I/O I've ever followed so far. :P

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Despite my supposed "fan-boy" status here on this board, I have to point out that, from my perspective, this has probably been the most boring and underwhelming Google I/O I've ever followed so far. :P
For consumers, yes. The new android boss said before the event started that less focus on end consumers this year, so it's expected that you think so.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
AMD on Facebook:

Give me details in inbox please, I can hack him if u want
Doh!

@AMD: Stop trolling on Facebook

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
AMD on Facebook:

Doh!

@AMD: Stop trolling on Facebook
Dude what's your account on Facebook? This is creepy btw, and I already sent him a virus, I need to go home and check my port if everything's fine and continue. Please, this is serious. No blackmailing to anyone, and the issue of the guy is personal too..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson