Hello,

I've been using nokia 700 , n810 and n900 for long time but my 3rd n900 died ( my fault ).

now I found a seller with 2 NIB N900 and would like to know how much would you pay for 1 of those.

thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to thelastcowboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Please have a search on this forum. NO ONE will recommend you buying one of these "new" devices. Whilst it is remotely possible that there are some old stocks found fallen behind a shelf in a warehouse for 5 years, it is more likely that these "new" units are in fact "refurbished". Often in a rather sorry condition. Unless you know exactly who you are buying from and the whole history of how this "new" device stayed in the box until now, I strongly recommend buying one that the seller honestly offesrs as "used" and describes what condition it is in. Look in Buy And Sell on this forum, I believe there is at least one on offer right now.

As far as the price is concerned, a (used, obviously) fully working N900 in a good cosmetic condition, with a box and all original accessories is IMO worth about 70 GBP (or equivalent) plus postage.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
I would be wary of such a sale tbh. Actual NIB n900s are rare as rocking horse poop, and if the seller can prove they are legit, I would expect to pay £150 a piece.

However, there have been a number of chinese refurbs around with varying quality of donar parts being sold as 'new'. So a good one would be £80.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
1 post n900=0
1000 post n900=some1000euro
creative tone n900= ...much more

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SHARP66 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the answers.

they are new.

the guy is asking me 300€ fore each one.

thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to thelastcowboy For This Useful Post:
you kidding/ 300euros

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SHARP66 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
That's like... 600euro for one Neo Freerunner (with GTA02 board)
:-)

Best wishes. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: