Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by gnasgame3 View Post
if you are not happy with sygic i dont think there is any other better navigation software for n900 now. probably should wait for sygic aura for n900.
I couldn't get Sygic map for Malaysia...Sygic said no maps of Malaysia for Maemo. How did you get Sygic map for Malaysia for Maemo? Care to share?

so many SEA maps for sygic maemo on the net.
try lowyat.net for the link.

For newer Malaysia map try underground gps or gps underground.
For latest Malaysia map use the Android sygic version.

Sygic SMM10 will read the maps. no problem

hey guys just found out about this thread. user since may from KL. do you guys know where i can find any sort of casing in Malaysia? i can't find any. i've visited NovaCell and a few other randoms shops.. and can the Nokia Care replace my phone's entire housing? it's pretty scratched up..

We have compatible casings here in Penang, and I'm pretty sure you can get them in KL. But, note, "compatible" does not necessarily mean good. I've passed on all the casings because I don't want to hurt my N900. They have these rough plastic housing that's supposed to fit the N900 base. I imagine the plastic could leave permanent scratches over the N900. I'm looking to invest in a good screen protector only. I think that's all we need. The rest of the N900 is as durable. Housing it in some case will make it even bulkier.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Northern MY
Originally Posted by Armand360 View Post
hey guys just found out about this thread. user since may from KL. do you guys know where i can find any sort of casing in Malaysia? i can't find any. i've visited NovaCell and a few other randoms shops.. and can the Nokia Care replace my phone's entire housing? it's pretty scratched up..
try search in mudah.. got 1 seller selling white casing.. i never tried or look at it..

anyone try this before? http://www.lelong.com.my/nokia-n900-...-01-Sale-I.htm

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ malaysia
guys i got a problem with Mail for Exchange after PR1.3, it seems that my settings for Calendar and Task sync seems to get reset after each reboot. Is anyone else having this problem if using MfE? Never had this problem prior to PR1.3

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
how does mail for exchange affect calender and task?
Malaysian users should opt for Nokia Messenging... try that

Hi! I'm trying to purchase songs online. How do we get the credit/voucher for the Nokia store? What other ways are you guys using to download songs?

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel85 View Post
how does mail for exchange affect calender and task?
Malaysian users should opt for Nokia Messenging... try that
Nokia messenging? What's that? And how do you install that on the N900?

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
Nokia messenging? What's that? And how do you install that on the N900?
Firstly, I would like to correct myself. It's not messenging but messaging. Sorry for the typo.

Well, in the Email app, you can go to New Account and it will try to connect to the Nokia Server.

1. Once it's connected, there are a couple of options which include the country, service provider and others. choose the service provider and there will be a couple of options which includes Nokia Messaging.

2. Follow the instructions that follow.

So far, I've set up both yahoo and hotmail for it. Seems to be working just fine. I get my notifications and everything else when I am connected.