Notices

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
I had them all installed but I reinstalled mdk3 and zenity and all works like a charm now . I tested it on my wifi , it really works , I was connected with n9 and it could not load any page while flooding with n900 .

One question ? Is it possible to make something to just disconnect all clients of a wifi network ?
Well from my testing , it depends on router and the wireless card being attacked, let me explain:

On my old netgear router combined with my built in Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG card, i choose option 5 from wifi purge and i quickly get knocked off plus my router is unable to get onto the internet.

on a new netgear router (virgin superhubs and 1 year old dlink router (same wireless card) ,i stay connected but the router stays disconnected from the internet.

so to sum up , i think a combination of age of hardware & firmware that is being attacked plays a big part .

what i really want to test this out on is draytek wireless routers and Cisco APS, as they have a more industrial approach then a domestic router .....

its all about testing........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shockingfm For This Useful Post: