Hello missy! Uhm I hate reading so I didn't read the whole 5 pages but here's an old kernel from lheto which I downloaded last year ago... Dunno if this is the one you want but hey it's lehto's kernel.

http://www.mediafire.com/?08of80h9ns66f54

My whole 32GB partition was only for backups

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Jade Robertson View Post
Yes, yes, sure. I am waiting for Lehto's response. If not, then I guess I'll have to recompile my own custom kernel, and I won't give it to any of you, MWAHHHAHHHAHHA
I can't follow your reasoning. You seem to be for using Lehto's kernel because he didn't make it flexible. That sounds similar to wanting to live in a dictatorship because you don't have to make many choices. As a rule, choice is good, not bad. Anyway, don't bother explaining, I guess I don't care.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I can't follow your reasoning. You seem to be for using Lehto's kernel because he didn't make it flexible. That sounds similar to wanting to live in a dictatorship because you don't have to make many choices. As a rule, choice is good, not bad. Anyway, don't bother explaining, I guess I don't care.
Yeah... dictatorship for the win! Im so lazy person that I propably cant be arsed to reupload and bring the non-flexible "stock" kernels up to date.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lehto For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
Hello missy! Uhm I hate reading so I didn't read the whole 5 pages but here's an old kernel from lheto which I downloaded last year ago... Dunno if this is the one you want but hey it's lehto's kernel.

Thanks for the archive, I'm downloading it. I just hope it contains zImage-1000mhz *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Lehto View Post
Yeah... dictatorship for the win! Im so lazy person that I propably cant be arsed to reupload and bring the non-flexible "stock" kernels up to date.

Hmmm.......Although you are my idol Lehto, but I think not removing this signature for a year is a bit lazy .

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I don't understand, too, but hey, It's called "freedom of choice"...

Originally Posted by MaddogG View Post
I don't understand, too, but hey, It's called "freedom of choice"...
I like these kernels because they suit me the best. Period.

Nope . 900MHz max.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by Jade Robertson View Post
I like these kernels because they suit me the best. Period.
As I said, you are free to choice whichever kernel you want, you don't have to explain us your reasons.

Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post

No 1000 MHz in that archive, . I'm starting to give up

Tags
lehto's kernel