Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Bug or normal behavior ?
When I forwarding message for example to 2-3 people, app creates broadcast list with this peoples. Message delivered to all this contact, but it not showing this message in the private chats with this contacts.
Sometimes when this persons answers me after some time, I don't understand for what this answer because can't see my message before.

Last edited by Schturman; 2015-06-26 at 18:05.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Bug or normal behavior ?
When I forwarding message for example to 2-3 people, app creates broadcast list with this peoples. Message delivered to all this contact, but it not showing this message in the private chats with this contacts.
Sometimes when this persons answers me after some time, I don't understand for what this answer because can't see my message before.
Normal behavior, this is also like this in the official client. (It's to prevent getting banned)

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Normal behavior, this is also like this in the official client.
Not agree... in off client when you send message to a few people via broadcast, after this if you will open private chats with this people one by one, you will see your message...
But if you say it's to prevent getting banned, I get it..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peter-berlin View Post
I only have my JOLLA...
Just install K-9 Mail from F-Droid or some other android app store and setup your email account there. Android version of WhatsApp will recognize this and you are able to send e-mail with automated attachments with this method (used myself with similar situation with mitakuuluu2). Hopefully this helps you.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uggeli For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by uggeli View Post
Just install K-9 Mail from F-Droid or some other android app store and setup your email account there. Android version of WhatsApp will recognize this and you are able to send e-mail with automated attachments with this method (used myself with similar situation with mitakuuluu2). Hopefully this helps you.
Thanks a lot for the great tip with the k-9. I got a mail from whatsapp with (un)usefull tips and I answered that this tips won't solve the problem. After that I received no answer...

Can anyone tell me, if there is an answer of WhatsApp for the new activation and how long it takes?

Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
I only have my JOLLA...
I'm also in Berlin, Peter. I can help you with your Whatsapp problem...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Thanks a lot for the great tip with the k-9. I got a mail from whatsapp with (un)usefull tips and I answered that this tips won't solve the problem. After that I received no answer...

Can anyone tell me, if there is an answer of WhatsApp for the new activation and how long it takes?
The mail that you get is just some confirmation. You need to wait for a reply now... usually takes like 4-5 days

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Finland

Ehm... Did you write your phone number in that mail? I think it doesn't need anything else... So, just wait few days

The Following User Says Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
Hi Cepi,

In the other app that you have released (filecase) it is possible to directly save files downloaded from the cloud drives to the phones SD card. Can you implement something similar in whatsapp i.e. all media received gets saved to SD card if present?

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Europe
In my case it is impossible to send a message from whatsapp appliction. I got the message: "it seems that you have no email client on this device"
You need to use an android mail client. Since the app looks only for an android mail account.
I used K9 mail to contact Whatsapp when I was banned. make sure to always start the request from the whatsapp client so they can see you are really using the official client.

Edit

You need to stay persistent (hartnäckig) go on writing them through the client till they answer you. I wrote an TLC thread about how to get unblocked. You can use the same approach to get your problem fixed, maybe.
here is the link:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...d-in-whatsapp/

Last edited by PatsJolla; 2015-07-01 at 10:15. Reason: Didn't see the other posts regarding K9...

The Following User Says Thank You to PatsJolla For This Useful Post:

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup