Notices

Closed Thread
To everyone, there's a way to paste a text TO Yappari.

(For example) Open a new conversation (sms, works with number contacs too), copy the text (can use the vkb for this or ctrl+c), then open the Yappari chat person, open the vkb select paste or ctrl+v.

There you go, the text is paste, i haven't tried yet but i guess this works with every text with copy from everywhere in the N900.

Greetings.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
You can be in a group (or more), but you cant create one.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks for the update Scorpius, picture sending is working perfectly I also have the problem with opera opening them as well as image viewer, but like you say opera must have set itself as a jpeg viewer for some reason.

One problem though, I decided to test the delete all messages confirmation box, just to see what it looked like. I didn't click Yes, I clicked out of the dialog and it seemed to work fine - the messages were still there, but after I closed that chat and opened it again the messages were gone

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by af7567 View Post
Thanks for the update Scorpius, picture sending is working perfectly I also have the problem with opera opening them as well as image viewer, but like you say opera must have set itself as a jpeg viewer for some reason.

One problem though, I decided to test the delete all messages confirmation box, just to see what it looked like. I didn't click Yes, I clicked out of the dialog and it seemed to work fine - the messages were still there, but after I closed that chat and opened it again the messages were gone
Really? That's funny! I have to admit I didn't really test it so I'll try it tonight when I get home.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
A great thank you Scorpius for a new version of this great app.. Now i am downloading but i'm sure it'll work perfect cause you are awesome!!

Latest version is awesome! At last the ability to send photos!
The only thing that doesn't seem to work here is viewing the photos I've sent. I click the "View" button and nothing happens. Not that important though since they're my own photos anyway
So Scorpius, you're still my idol

Oh, and if the suggestion box is open for the next update, how about a "Choose" or "Send" button to confirm sending the selected photo? When scrolling through all of em it's pretty easy to hit one and send it by mistake.

The Following User Says Thank You to solbrit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by solbrit View Post
Latest version is awesome! At last the ability to send photos!
The only thing that doesn't seem to work here is viewing the photos I've sent. I click the "View" button and nothing happens. Not that important though since they're my own photos anyway
So Scorpius, you're still my idol

Oh, and if the suggestion box is open for the next update, how about a "Choose" or "Send" button to confirm sending the selected photo? When scrolling through all of em it's pretty easy to hit one and send it by mistake.
That's very weird. When I click View the image-viewer loads and shows me the image. Also the reports are that actually too many programs open at the same time to show the image, but this one is a first (that no program opens at all).

It doesn't look like QFileDialog has an option to add a button to confirm the choice...

EDIT: I can add a confirmation *after* you select the filename and that dialog closes, maybe also showing the file size so you know it's gonna hurt your data plan.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-10-18 at 23:58.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
what about the encoding..
sometimes groups were made with an arabic name and i can't read them
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to davdav For This Useful Post:
tested and it works very well!

great and valuble update, no one cant' stop Yappari (Scorpius)

thanks!

Hi Scorpius, one question if you don't mind.

Can you make the messages in Yappari look like the SMS conversation in Fremantle?

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to abufaisal.o For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp