Posts: 58 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Los Angeles
I know everyone in the world wants a N950 (which is why it makes zero sense that they didnt just sell it), but I would like to make a reasonable offer to purchase one.

I am also willing to come up with a deposit/return situation where something can be worked out that I would return it if Nokia really does ever ask for them back.

I'm also willing to pay to "rent" it. Let's say $x for 6 months, $xx for 1 year, etc. And of course I am willing to pay the full rental up front.

If I have to swype my finger across this fkn n9 touchscreen one more time i am going to scream!!!! I can t9 faster than this! I remember how much we were all making fun of the iphone for having no replaceable battery, no expandable memory, no keyboard, etc. what happened!? lol

In the meantime, does anyone know of a bluetooth keyboard phone case like the iphone has?

Thanks guys

PS: I'm willing to pay a finder's fee to anyone who finds me a n950 on the internet that is for sale and i successfully purchase and obtain!!

Originally Posted by youngcalihottie View Post
I know everyone in the world wants a N950 (which is why it makes zero sense that they didnt just sell it), but I would like to make a reasonable offer to purchase one.

I am also willing to come up with a deposit/return situation where something can be worked out that I would return it if Nokia really does ever ask for them back.

I'm also willing to pay to "rent" it. Let's say $x for 6 months, $xx for 1 year, etc. And of course I am willing to pay the full rental up front.

If I have to swype my finger across this fkn n9 touchscreen one more time i am going to scream!!!! I can t9 faster than this! I remember how much we were all making fun of the iphone for having no replaceable battery, no expandable memory, no keyboard, etc. what happened!? lol

In the meantime, does anyone know of a bluetooth keyboard phone case like the iphone has?

Thanks guys

PS: I'm willing to pay a finder's fee to anyone who finds me a n950 on the internet that is for sale and i successfully purchase and obtain!!
I have one I am selling - email me at 77roscoe[at]gmail.com and we can talk.

Robbie,

Trying really hard to find you and reach you after all these years. I made an account here just to reply to this. I hope the name alone will jog your memory. If you see this please reply. Would really love to get back in touch with you.

-Aaron