Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Small update about MeMailSettings. I'm going to publish it in Ovi Store (luckily it should published on the next week). In addition, I'm currently checking the possibility to enable usage of the Exchange protocols 14.0 and 14.1. Not all Exchange AS 14.0 and 14.1 protocol features were implemented, but some of them (like Notes synchronization) should work well with current as-daemon implementation.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
any update on MeMailSettings being available on Nokia Store? really want to get HTML working for my Windows Live email account. Thank you!

Originally Posted by The Drooch View Post
any update on MeMailSettings being available on Nokia Store? really want to get HTML working for my Windows Live email account. Thank you!
First attempt is failed due to small issue. Now it under testing again, so luckily it should be released in ~ 1 week.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

Originally Posted by Sergey_Kashin View Post
In addition, I'm currently checking the possibility to enable usage of the Exchange protocols 14.0 and 14.1. Not all Exchange AS 14.0 and 14.1 protocol features were implemented, but some of them (like Notes synchronization) should work well with current as-daemon implementation.
Does this mean notes can sync from exchange? Where would they go on N9, into Notes application or somewhere else?

Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
Does this mean notes can sync from exchange? Where would they go on N9, into Notes application or somewhere else?
Well, in theory - yes, but I'm not sure that it will work as it should. Still need to do some tests.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
So, I've got 2 news:

1) MeMailSettings passed the QA test, so it should be published soon (hopefully on this week).

2) I've checked the 14.1 protocol syncronization and as I can see there is no UI application that might show synced from Exchnage Server notes.

P.S. I don't have much time to test 14.x protocol recently, probably will spend some more free time on the next week to investigate what is working and what is broken in as-daemon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Hello and thank you for the program. However, I have a problem

I downloaded MeMailSetting from the store. After downloading, I've forgotten a reboot to perform.

I went on Email Settings => E-mail address and I see absolutely no entry!

Then I went to Edit Folders => e-mail address and I'm also junk and trash gone, there is only one item => inbox, nothing more.

Now though my mail program starts, but when I try to open an email or I with the finger to hold, then closes the program.

I uninstalled the program. Phone restart and looked to whether to open my emails. Unfortunately, no!

Then I downloaded MeMailSetings again. Then rebooted, and looked if it works now. Unfortunately not

what you can do now without having to completely flash the phone?

Originally Posted by cvp View Post
Hello and thank you for the program. However, I have a problem

I downloaded MeMailSetting from the store. After downloading, I've forgotten a reboot to perform.

I went on Email Settings => E-mail address and I see absolutely no entry!

Then I went to Edit Folders => e-mail address and I'm also junk and trash gone, there is only one item => inbox, nothing more.

Now though my mail program starts, but when I try to open an email or I with the finger to hold, then closes the program.

I uninstalled the program. Phone restart and looked to whether to open my emails. Unfortunately, no!

Then I downloaded MeMailSetings again. Then rebooted, and looked if it works now. Unfortunately not

what you can do now without having to completely flash the phone?
Hmm, strange, but probably you caught the corrupted QMF Database. Try this:
1) Remove you email accouts
2) Remove /home/user/.qmf directory
3) Reboot the device (just in case, you may skip this step)
4) Create your accounts again.

NOTE: published version is a bit different from the originally created, because I had to remove "edit settings manually" functional (due to some Ovi Store restrictions). So, Currently there is only "Easy Tweak" mode (and this mode contains some additional settings only for MfE accounts).

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
thanks for answer. I solved the Problem... I deinstall MeMailSetting. Delete mein Email Account and add it new again. Now it works.

i dont find the file/directory .qmf... what ever, it works now

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hi Sergey,

it's me again with another IMAP folder problem/question.

In desktop mail clients you're usally able to unsubscribe from some specific IMAP folders because for example many free mail providers have many additional and unnecessary folders preset which you can't delete.

Therefore I'd like to unsubscribe from these folders in the account so that the mail client doesn't show these folders in the folder selection.

Is this something that is configurable with the current default mail client?