Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
The current one is optimized for N900 and looks really small in portrait mode of N9's browser. Is it possible to have this optimized for portrait use also ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
bump......

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
pinch to zoom, or landscape it, boooom

Tbh, we just need an updated version of the forum-tmo app available that works fully with PR1.2!

That is much better then using the website!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Seems like the developer stopped on working with the app and having tmo perfectly optimized to n9 without zooming and good portrait use would be nice, after all it's #1 in my top sites.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Seems like the developer stopped on working with the app and having tmo perfectly optimized to n9 without zooming and good portrait use would be nice, after all it's #1 in my top sites.
It'd be a good idea if we could contact him or find the GIT repo and see if anybody else can work on it, that is afterall the key to Open Source

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Found it, seems there were commits pushed on March 10th 2012. So some recent activity.

http://gitorious.org/forum-qml

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post: