Notices

Any PC Engine Emulator Available for N900 ?

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
PCs have engines?
Since when?

Mednafen (http://mednafen.sourceforge.net) emulates both systems. I don't think anyone has packaged it for Maemo yet, but it should be pretty straightforward to compile it yourself...

any idea how to compile apps with many libs?

Weren't those two consoles' primary genre were fighting games? Would be kind of hard to control with the N900's keyboard unless you're playing on easy mode or something.
Or am I thinking about the Neo Geo?

This PC Engine got many good games and not only for fighting games and you can not found these special games in other emulators such as R-TYPE 1 and Image Figther etc.

Hope someone will do it and make it support with PS3 sixaxis as the same in DrNokSnes emulator....

It's a straightforward port to the N900 (I have previously compiled and configured for Atari Lynx), but I've not configured or tested it with the PC Engine emulation. If anyone wants the archive, and is familiar with the command line, I'll send it over. Pretty sure Smoku's Sixaxisd stuff emulates keypresses, so should just be a matter of finding the correct keycode to get it working with the controller.

I am absolutely stacked with work at the moment, but I might see if I can have a play around with it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ishurmer View Post
It's a straightforward port to the N900 (I have previously compiled and configured for Atari Lynx), but I've not configured or tested it with the PC Engine emulation. If anyone wants the archive, and is familiar with the command line, I'll send it over. Pretty sure Smoku's Sixaxisd stuff emulates keypresses, so should just be a matter of finding the correct keycode to get it working with the controller.

I am absolutely stacked with work at the moment, but I might see if I can have a play around with it tomorrow.
Wait for your good news... thanks

Originally Posted by ishurmer View Post

miserable that most of us just ask but cant do a smidge for progress XD Theres only left to say, thanks, that people like you that have mercy on us exists ....