Active Topics

I used n900 and N9. It was posible to sync contacts todo's and calendars with own funambol server over syncevolution.
It was great!

Currently I use an android device and there is no way to sync todos is not posible because there are no standard api to do this. The lot of todo apps don't support funambol (only google) but I found the way to sync contacts and addressbook with funambol.

My question is Jolla supports fully SyncML for calendar, address book and todos? I must get sure before I buy this device.

On my Linux PC I use Akonadi with Kontakt and use syncevolution to push two-way sync to my funambol server.

Thanks for the answers.

Image Verification is terrible on this forum....

Nobody has an idea?

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
You can ask your question directly at together.jolla.com

Check this for example: https://together.jolla.com/question/...ion-for-jolla/

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Two-way-sync with SyncML with contacts and calendar works, using the built-in Buteo framework, which is the same as the N9 has. You'll need to do some manual config file hacking, as is pointed out in Jordi's link. I don't know about Funambol, as I use memotoo.

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
Two-way-sync with SyncML with contacts and calendar works, using the built-in Buteo framework, which is the same as the N9 has. You'll need to do some manual config file hacking, as is pointed out in Jordi's link. I don't know about Funambol, as I use memotoo.
You sync also todo's? How it looks like? Could you make a screenshot?

Memotoo should be the same (hosted solution).
Can you sync todo's lists? If yes with which app?

Memotoo should be the same (hosted solution).
Can you sync todo's lists? If yes with which app?

I know syncevolution gui - its just a gui for syncevolution console solution.