Posts: 11 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hello,

i,m using the n900 (rev. 2104), thats a real good beast .

EDIT: Got a 2nd N900 last week... (rev. 2101) ^^

I Love Maemo5, linux too

Greetings from Germany

Last edited by Skaven2k2; 2012-03-26 at 16:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to Skaven2k2 For This Useful Post:
Hi everyone,
I just bought my N900 a couple of weeks ago, and I love this device, been reading this forums since I found out about the N900, but never register until now.
I've already install CSSU, power Kernel, speedpatch, batterypatch (but I removed it, because it got me to boot loops), and many other cool stuff, I also download (on my computer running Debian) QTCreator I'm not an experimented developer but I would like to program some stuff and try it out on the N900, so if you guys can point me in the right direction about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

more about me, you can check my Diaspora profile
https://joindiaspora.com/people/114386

Hy there, 25-year old System Administrator!

Good to be here!

The Following User Says Thank You to smooth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 128 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ BONDY, FRANCE
Good morning everybody ;-)!

The Following User Says Thank You to judibet For This Useful Post:
Hello! Have been lurking for quite some time, as I was a fan of the N900, though wasn't able to own one. I'm using an N9 currently.

The Following User Says Thank You to trobs29 For This Useful Post:
Hi,
I came from germany and got a N900 device on ebay lol. I am running serveral linux machines at home and I am doing all my private stuff with linux, too. Therefore i wanted to check this out. Since I am playing the mmorpg Eternal Lands my plan is to try a port of this game to Maemo - if I get the time. There is not much of it bc I have 2 kids and a job ^^

cya
Erdie

Last edited by erdie; 2012-02-08 at 16:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to erdie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Hi. My name is Tiago and I bought an N9.

I had pondered buying an N900 but they were too expensive at the time and I bought a used N95 instead. But in June I was smitten by Marko Ahtissari's unveiling of the N9 and said to myself "oh dear, I don't like iOS, I don't like Android, I hate WP7, this is it, my first touchphone").

Of course, I was heartbroken when Elopcame immediately saying the N9 was dead and then even more when I found out TMO and FMC, that the N9 is not really Maemo but not MeeGo enough. I'm also at FMC with the same username.

I'm not a developer but I like to tinker. I can help, for example, by doing localizations for Portuguese (European). And I hope to provide constructive criticism. Just bear with me if I lash out about the N900 having so much cool stuff and feeling left out with the N9, please. Sorry in advance.

The Following User Says Thank You to tigas For This Useful Post:
hello everyone..

sazy here... with nokia n900

m up with some problems and queries ,,,,hope u people are ready to give solution to my stupid queries about n900,maemo5 and nitdroid

The Following User Says Thank You to sazy For This Useful Post:
Hi,
My name is Brian and I'm new here.

The Following User Says Thank You to broadbrian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hello,
I'm from Hamburg and I just bought an N9. Although I've been helping friends with their apples and androids etc., this is my first own
smartphone. I'm quickly getting used to it and I will post some
questions soon.
Henning

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henning For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org