Posts: 34 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mk500
I noticed my box has two of the "v2.0" stickers on it...one over the other. Have others seen this?
Everyone seems to have these two V2 stickers on the box
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...read.php?t=639

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ St Petersburg, FL
New info at Nokia USA web site.

Looks like nothing under the Christmas tree for me this year...

Buy the Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

The Nokia 770 Internet Tablet is out of stock at NokiaUSA.com. New inventory is arriving soon, and you can order today to reserve your Nokia 770.
Orders placed 12/17/2005 or later are expected to ship on or before January 20, 2006. Orders are processed in order they are received, and your credit card will not be charged until your order is available for shipment. You will receive a shipment confirmation email at that time.

Important:
If you placed your order on or before 12/16/2005, we expect to ship by January 6, 2006. You will receive a shipment confirmation email at that time. If you have questions about your order please call 1-888-256-2098.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Virginia Beach, VA USA
This is getting silly. How do you have so little control over your inventory that we can only get updates every two weeks which don't really tell us anything?

Originally Posted by Lord Bodak
This is getting silly. How do you have so little control over your inventory that we can only get updates every two weeks which don't really tell us anything?
And speaking of silly, I call Nokia EVERY day to get a status of my order placed Nov 18th. Every day a rep gives a different answer. Responses from last four days:

-Shipping end of Dec
-We have units and are fulfilling orders, your order is in the shipping queue
-None in stock
-And today they said, my order would not ship until after Jan 20...

This was the only gift (after I talked her into it) my girl and I were giving each other for Christmas...

Merry Christmas nokia........................

I received confirmation today that my order shipped yesterday, and have the fedex tracking number. My order was originally placed on Nov 17, and processed on their website on the 18th. I used the 50 dollar discount. I won't believe it until i have it in my hands!

Originally Posted by faiyaz
I received confirmation today that my order shipped yesterday, and have the fedex tracking number. My order was originally placed on Nov 17, and processed on their website on the 18th. I used the 50 dollar discount. I won't believe it until i have it in my hands!
Well there's some good news. My order was placed and processed on Nov 18. Hopefully it'll be shipping soon!

Update: Nokia hit my credit card for a pre-authorization today. Hopefully that's a sign that they're about to ship it!

Second update: woke up this morning (12/23) and I have a shipping e-mail and a confirmation number. Woo-hoo!

Last edited by Lord Bodak; 2005-12-23 at 12:08.

Just got mine last night.. Typing this from the tablet - well worth the wait! (ORDERED NOV 17)

Congratulations! Mine is currently on a FedEx truck somewhere here in town, should be here anytime now.

Well, it shipped! Ordered Nov 18th. I still have not received the email about shipping but I did check the order status on the NokiaUSA site and what do you know, it shows it was processed and shipped. It shipped yesterday, 12/22 and shows delivery on Dec 28th. I won't have it for x-mas but I'm happy just as well!