Notices

Hi all,

i not really into animated wallpapers and a lot of loopable wallpapers well are not the thing im after, i would liek to know if it was possible to lock the wallpaper to one pic but be able to move the widgets/icons.
as you scroll accross??

i have been searching but have not find any info on this.

thanks in advanced.

KiRiL.

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
It's been discussed before and would require a modified hildon-desktop.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Use livewallpaper,
- set option to "one theme in all views"
- set theme to "Slideshow"
- select a folder with one single background image.

regards

Nicolai

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
Use livewallpaper,
- set option to "one theme in all views"
- set theme to "Slideshow"
- select a folder with one single background image.

regards

Nicolai
smart workaround. Does it kill battery though? I know it's not playing video but sometimes depending on how applications are written it can still have an impact.

OK so i tyred the live wallpaper out and there are a few lil things but non the less this works.

as above you must create a single folder with one image, then in the settings you must locate this folder to use the images inside.
when the image is put onto the wallpaper it does not actually become a wallpaper as such it just overlays the existing wallpaper with the image ontop, pretty much its like a fullscreen slide show.
now evn though it has one image to display there is a time limit within the app and that can not be stopped although the max time limit is 300 (i assume seconds) and when this time is up it will fade out and then fade in the same image, or images within the specified folder.
you need to get right sized images or there will be a boarder around the image that shows your true wallpaper.

still a great app, i still have to early to mention battery life but i doubt it will make a big difference seeing as its set to display an image and not video or audio.

Last edited by hotkolbas; 2010-11-13 at 05:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to hotkolbas For This Useful Post: