Active Topics

SOLD!

I'm selling my N800 that I bought in June for maybe a N810 or subnotebook. There are no scratches or cosmetic defects, and the screen has no dead pixels. The battery still works great, and reportedly gets 4-6 hours on a full charge (according to the meter).

The BoxWave screen protector works great, but there is a small bubble at the top and bottom where it was creased in the mail (not visible in the pictures, and it's not really visible during use). There's no dust under the screen protector, and you can replace it if you like.

Includes:
  • Nokia N800
  • Patriot 16GB Class 6 SDHC card
  • Lexar 4GB SDHC "60X Platinum II" Card
  • BoxWave Anti-Glare screen protector (which I bought from R1CE)
  • Original, unused earbuds/headset
  • 2x Stylus (one unused)
  • Original Nokia battery, charger, and soft case

It's missing the original box, manual, and MiniSD adapter. If I find them, I'll revise the post. My eBay feedback is 100% positive under the same username.

I'm asking $235 shipped USPS flat-rate insured, PayPal only. Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited by FierceDeityLink1; 2008-09-17 at 17:55. Reason: sold!

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I assume you only mean "shipped within the USA", right? How about to Canada? I'm interested if that could be arranged... You can even keep your SD cards to bring the price down...

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Arizona
I'm also interested. I'll just take the n800 16gb SDHC. How does $200 sound? (edit: feel free to email me at flakeparadigm @gmail.com)

Last edited by flakeparadigm; 2008-09-11 at 07:25.

Nope, I would like to sell everything. Preferably in the US or to the UK where the exchange rate offsets the shipping cost.

Ok, How's $200 sound for it all? (edit: Feel free to email me at flakeparadigm @gmail.com)

Last edited by flakeparadigm; 2008-09-11 at 07:25.

Hi

Is this still available? and does it have the Data cable? as you don't mention one and i have verified and confirmed Pay Pal account and am looking to purchase a N800 asap.

Marc

Originally Posted by Dogmann View Post
Hi

Is this still available? and does it have the Data cable? as you don't mention one and i have verified and confirmed Pay Pal account and am looking to purchase a N800 asap.

Marc
Oh, yes, it comes with the original data cable. My PayPal address is ~

edit: it's still available. FedEx says shipping to the UK is ~$90, which probably doesn't beat the exchange rate. :X

Last edited by FierceDeityLink1; 2009-08-23 at 05:58.

I still wouldn't mind buying.

Originally Posted by flakeparadigm View Post
I still wouldn't mind buying.
Ok, I'm holding it for you.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I got an N800! We met in a mall and did the exchange. That's the best way to do it; no delivery charges!