Notices

I'm not sure if it's my problem or... but I get logged out of Wazapp every time after a reboot and have to re-register for the service (with the 3-letter code received for the first time, though). Strangely the previously added account is still in the account manager and messages remained even after deleting and reinstalling the app.

I suspect if the problem come from me changing my SIM card from my N9 to my back-up phone every time the battery goes flat (which is rather fast...) and restarting the N9 after charging without putting the SIM card in... But there were instances when the SIM remained in the phone the entire time and the app still logs me out after a reboot...

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Last edited by caihuire; 2012-06-23 at 17:51.

Originally Posted by gasilva View Post
I follow this step, but i canīt see botton for send file...

I canīt see change.
File sending is not implemented yet, you can only receive media sent to you.

Originally Posted by caihuire View Post
Strangely the previously added account is still in the account manager and messages remained even after deleting and reinstalling the app.
Account and data history has nothing to do with the app being reinstalled. You'll keep the history as long as the db file is there, and the account is stored in the phone's settings.

Originally Posted by caihuire View Post
I suspect if the problem come from me changing my SIM card from my N9 to my back-up phone every time the battery goes flat (which is rather fast...) and restarting the N9 after charging without putting the SIM card in... But there were instances when the SIM remained in the phone the entire time and the app still logs me out after a reboot...

Does anyone know why this is happening?
Are you using whatsapp in said back up phone? if so, that'd be the reason, as whatsapp allows only one account per device.

However, if that's not the case, and you need to register every time you turn on your phone, even without removing the sim card, then it might be a bug, or some problem with your imei, perhaps.

Last edited by faku1810; 2012-06-23 at 19:11.

someone has worked to change status? I tried many times and not work on my mobile

I don't know what happened in my wazapp!! although i have the latest version but today the initializing screen opens and closes immediately and whenever i open it the same thing happen!!! what is the solution please in details because i didnt understand this solutions "run in terminal as a normal non-root user"?

PLEASE HELP ASAP

Last edited by Co0lGurl; 2012-06-23 at 19:55.

Why not just wait for official release frm tgalal & co.?PATIENCE U GUYS

Originally Posted by Co0lGurl View Post
I don't know what happened in my wazapp!! although i have the latest version but today the initializing screen opens and closes immediately and whenever i open it the same thing happen!!! what is the solution please in details because i didnt understand this solutions "run in terminal as a normal non-root user"?

PLEASE HELP ASAP
run in terminal means u have to enable developer mode 1st then only u can see terminal at screen.

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
So next release is not out yet. But since many are asking for updates and expected release date I'm going to give out some hints. So as many have noticed the next update should support media sharing (receiving and maybe sending) as well as real support for group conversations. The reason why it's taking so long is because wazapp's user interface was initially written for single conversation without putting into consideration groups. Not only that, but I realized I wrote that initial version of the UI in a terrible way, and we've been building UI updates on this terrible code. So I'm rewriting the UI in a way that should make our lives (us developers) easier and allows adding future features.

As for when, no dates yet.

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
So next release is not out yet. But since many are asking for updates and expected release date I'm going to give out some hints. So as many have noticed the next update should support media sharing (receiving and maybe sending) as well as real support for group conversations. The reason why it's taking so long is because wazapp's user interface was initially written for single conversation without putting into consideration groups. Not only that, but I realized I wrote that initial version of the UI in a terrible way, and we've been building UI updates on this terrible code. So I'm rewriting the UI in a way that should make our lives (us developers) easier and allows adding future features.

As for when, no dates yet.
Thanks for the news, but do you think it will take more than a month to be released?

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Beirut , LEBANON
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Thanks for the news, but do you think it will take more than a month to be released?
if yes... he would have said it :s

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I know, but just hoping for a positive reply..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp