Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
I somehow doubt I'll influence him on it but I remember unpacking it and boom wifi not working, lag everywhere and no way to sync contacts. The good old days haha
Depending on you're situation, that's still the case for some people!

I've updated mine to the latest OS so I might try to get CalDAV/CardDAV working again. cPanel 11.50 have added CalDAV/CardDAV support via SabreDAV so I'm curious to see if that will work instead of Apple's implementation or ownCloud.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by caprico View Post
Well I'm very happy with it and I know others that are as well I'm not trying to be a fanboy and also have several critics towards the product - but why not give @reinob the change to judge the phone himself?
Yeah, it's not perfect, but I really like mine and have far fewer issues with my Jolla, than my wife does with her Motorola android (and her previous Samsung one too, actually). She's always going on about lost contacts, vanishing music, etc. and don't get me onto the lollipop update...!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skanky For This Useful Post:
not sure if this has been brought up before but..
after the recent update.. I cant sign into my jolla account... (well I can.. but it doesn't stay logged in)

which means I cant access jolla store..

i noticed this when i was opening the jolla store and it told me to sign in.. so i did.. it all looked fine. and then when i go back to jolla store, it still says for me to sign in.. so i go back to my accounts.. and it says jolla account not signed in...
tried it many many times..

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
I had that one time in the past with an update. Resetting it was the only thing that worked for me,.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Belgium
I sometimes get the error Critical apps registry or something and
the light flashes green and phone gets to locked screen.

I tried rebuild registry but doesnt seem to help though I only have it few times but this error is kinda annoying

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
My jolla failed big time today when I had a one shoot option. Open camera app and pushing CAM Button...BOOM...****Ing Reboot opportunity gone. Except that, very exciting day

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
My jolla failed big time today when I had a one shoot option. Open camera app and pushing CAM Button...BOOM...****Ing Reboot opportunity gone. Except that, very exciting day
What a coincidence. I had a nearly identical experience. Made a 2 minutes long video and when I pressed stop, Camera froze. No reboot but the next I know, Store showed an empty list in My Apps and Settings/Sailfish Updates popped up a "Corrupt store" (or something like that) banner. Sailfish Utilities/Rebuild App Repository fixed it, at the cost of one reboot.

Oh, and that video was lost.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Regarding the camera crash: I haven't that for a long time now. Last time I had that was several system updates ago. But seems like the bug is still there for some then...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone knowns how to tweak the led light? I want It to indicate more often and or longer time when i get calls, mails, messages.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone knowns how to tweak the led light? I want It to indicate more often and or longer time when i get calls, mails, messages.
Have a look at TJC:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...#post-id-27396
and
https://together.jolla.com/question/...t=votes&page=1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience