Active Topics

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Oct 2018 @ Sweden
Hello friends!
Searching for a New/mint/great Nokia N9!
Would prefer the 64gb version, though the 16gb would work as well.

Looking for a device with resonable shipping fee to sweden.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamerouge For This Useful Post:
Could do a brand new Cyan 16GB boxed with all accessories from UK and post photos if interested. There maybe a reasonable condition 64GB available, but would need to check IMEI matches box before offering.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2018-10-27 at 15:20. Reason: Correction

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Could do a brand new Cyan 16GB boxed with all accessories from UK and post photos if interested. There maybe a mint 64GB available, but would need to check IMEI matches box before offering.
That sounds interesting!
Please do check the 64gb version.
The condition is the main concerne, so if the 16gb is sealed, that would be great!

Is it refurbished devices? In that case, it’s less interesting.

Do you have an Idea about the price u look to get for each one?
Best regards

The Following User Says Thank You to Gamerouge For This Useful Post:
Unfortunately seal upon Cyan 16GB box is broken and was sold to me as non-working old stock, as phone shop couldn't be bothered using Harmattan flasher to get it working again. Push and slide stickers on USB door and SIM holder still in place. I re-comissioned above N9 following my advice in "Sticky" and has all of Europe mapping installed, but of course could be reset to factory settings if required.

Sorry for raising your hopes but black 64GB which I thought was in good condition has a hairline crack in original casing at thinnest part in front of SIM card holder, although screen immaculate and rear of casing shows no wear.

Probably looking at €90 including International Track & Signed shipping fee.

Cyan 16GB has now been SOLD and on the way to a new owner.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2018-10-27 at 15:21. Reason: Correction

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Alright, that sounds good!
Got some more questions (Hope u don´t mind.)

*Is the terminal unlocked AKA Developer mode?
*Fair and square, have you used the phone, and if, for how long?
*What software is it running? H1.3?
*How much would u look to get for the 64gb version ?

BR
Gamerouge

Originally Posted by Gamerouge View Post
*Is the terminal unlocked AKA Developer mode?
*Fair and square, have you used the phone, and if, for how long?
*What software is it running? H1.3?
*How much would u look to get for the 64gb version ?
1) As screenshot below all devtools are installed, tend to send you "root password" after device received safely or can include "reset-root-password_1.0.0_all.deb" in MyDocs upon device.
2) Never have used device as phone apart from inserting SIM to check signal, tend to install software via SSH so device just sitting on mouse mat when outside box.
3) PR1.3(40.2012.21-3_PR_001)

Can try and do some pictures of 64GB tomorrow if you like and by the way after (5) posts PM = Private Messaging should be enabled for you to avoid need to post deprecated email addresses upon forum. Let me know if you want any more information to help you reach a decision.
Attached Images

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2018-10-27 at 15:18. Reason: Correction

Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
1) As screenshot below all devtools are installed, tend to send you "root password" after device received safely or can include "reset-root-password_1.0.0_all.deb" in MyDocs upon device.
2) Never have used device as phone apart from inserting SIM to check signal, tend to install software via SSH so device just sitting on mouse mat when outside box.
3) PR1.3(40.2012.21-3_PR_001)
4) Screen & motherboard have intrinsic value as spares for me, but as boxed with all accessories could always do both cyan 16GB & black 64GB for €150.

Can try and do some pictures of 64GB tomorrow if you like and by the way after (5) posts PM = Private Messaging should be enabled for you to avoid need to post deprecated email addresses upon forum. Let me know if you want any more information to help you reach a decision.

This would be my fifth post, so I will try and leave you a PM!

Thanks for your PM and here are some pictures of Black N9 64GB which show casing crack ringed in white completely obscured when in black bumper casing. It is Swiss variant 059L5D4 with coincidently highest variant software PR1.3 (40.2012.21-3_PR-006). There are two minuscule marks < 1mm in mid-screen at level of volume buttons and faintest scratching on "Nokia camera bezel" on rear of phone. Both USB door and SIM holder included but removed to show defect and that housing still original.
Attached Images

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2018-10-30 at 15:59. Reason: Addition

Tags
buying, nokia n9