Notices

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Could someone that is confortable with disassembling their N900 and got a scanner provide me with high resolution scans of the N900 at gradual steps of disassembly and also no screen reassembly for each step (the face frame isn't attached to the screen, is it?) please so i can try to make a nice photorealistic wallpaper that looks like the screen is seethru showing the guts?

maemo.org > Talk > Software > Themes > No-screen wallpaper source material please?

Although it's theme-related, this is a question about N900 disassembly.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
There wasn't a section specificly about wallpaper creation, this was the closest i could find

no biggy but 99% of the people here are only looking to download themes, icons, and wallpapers.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
...so i can try to make a nice photorealistic wallpaper that looks like the screen is seethru showing the guts?
I seem to recall someone previously making wallpaper along those lines from the FCC's internal photos. If you get nothing else, that may be a fallback source for you.

Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
i can try to make a nice photorealistic wallpaper that looks like the screen is seethru showing the guts?
i could do this too, worst thing is to make those pictures...

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate