Translate
I created a backup on the phone, I recorded it on your hdd. reset the n9. then copied the folder. "backup" for n9 and tried to restore the data. "backup" - unfortunately I do not have any contacts or messages. This is a browser bookmarks, wallpaper, and account settings. contacted on this issue with nokia care - even the folder I sent them. "backup" - said that the copy is corrupted and advised to take your phone service. Unfortunately, there also did not help me.

I tried the same - looked contents of the folder. "backup" and I found the file "trackbackup" (approx. 30MB) - opening it in Notepad, I found fragments of messages, etc, etc.

what program to view this file? in Excel, it has more than 500,000 lines - data is not readable (ascii characters)

can anyone knows the solution to this problem? I started a forum at the Polish separate topic (
Code:
http://maemo-forum.pl/n9-archiwizacja-kopia-bezpieczenstwa-vt2226, 15.htm # 18972
) - but there is also no one helped me.

Maybe someone knows what is the structure of this file (trackbackup) etc etc

Moderator | Posts: 199 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on May 2009 @ turku, finland
it seems i have a similar issue.
1. created backup using the backup tool.
2. copied the whole .backups folder over usb to another computer.
3. did a comprehensive reset of the phone
4. copied the .backups folder back to the n9
5. restored the latest backup
6. WHY U NO CONTACTS, AND WHERE ARE MY COMPLETE CALENDAR ENTRIES!?111

Last edited by edgar2; 2012-04-01 at 14:32.