Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND

I love the "Well, let's just mention that half the software part of this preview was written on the handset itself. It's that good.!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post:
It's actually their preview to their review. So far seems pretty positive and fair.

They haven't even talk about the OS itself and applications. That's the best part to come
Most the negatives they seem to have covered ie 5megapixel cam, camera functions, landscape.except the battery..

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
We will have to wait for there indeph review.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Istanbul, Turkey
I love GSMArena's non-biased and non-US-centric POV, waiting for indeph review will surely worth it.
|[ Maemo 5 101 / Maemo 5'e Giriş ][ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Sık Sorulan Sorular (SSS) ]|
If I can help with anything else, just ask / Yardımcı olabileceğim birşey varsa, sormaktan çekinmeyin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gecebekcisi For This Useful Post:
From the conclusion:
There are shinier options out there that will give you more eye-candy and better multimedia capabilities for less money. But if web browsing and messaging are essential to you than this might be your winner.
Sounds like the perfect phone for me =)

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
gonna read now

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Are www.phonearena.com and www.gsmarena.com run by the same people? The layout and photography have a striking similarity. Which countries are these sites based in?
It is refreshing to read non US phone blogs because they tend to have a much better understanding of the mobile industry. US sites are incredibly blinkered by Apple/Android press releases and act as if their function is to drive the hype machine without really thinking about real world usage issues.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Mumbai, India
Both are russians but different people and sites. GSMarena is the oldest whereas phonearena is fairly new.