Notices

Hello everyone,
since I had my nokia n900 it came with default n-series theme + the ringtone was something really funny - like japan child / female song, which I accidentally replace with something different.
My question is how / where can I find this ringtone and restore it out how it was?

I'll be really thankful if anybody can help where to find this default ring-tone. I checked some of the phone directories, but was really confused. This song doesn't list in the selection when I try to change the tone from the profiles...?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vladyn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
I don't think that's one of the default ringtones. The default one is a guitar-ish based Nokia tune

19:48 <Remi-X>: my name is fry and im shy
19:48 <Remi-X>: sh*t how can i even say something that dumb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
When you choose a ringtone, you are offered a selection from "/home/user/MyDocs/.sounds/Ringtones". When you click button "More", you can browse the "/home/user/MyDocs" part of the device to select any audio file. Except, you cannot see a hidden directory - folder which has name starting with a dot, is considered hidden. And "/home/user/MyDocs/.sounds" is listed as "Nokia N900/Audio clips", with "/home/user/MyDocs" being named "Nokia N900".
I don't know where the "japan child / female song" is stored on your device. Do you remember the name it was listed under? Because, if you don't remember a keyword, you might have to listen to each and every audio file stored on your N900 until you find the one which you used to have as a ringtone.
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Hello Wikiwide,
thanks for the reply.
Previously in .sounds folder I had only Nokia Tune and Beep. Nothing more except my mp3 library. I don't remember the name unfortunately, but I really hope that somebody will remember that song

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vladyn For This Useful Post: