Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Borneo
Does anyone experience N12 2.3.7 reboots it self when left idle for several minutes? I have to make the media player plays something and keep playing in order to prevent Nitdroid to reboots. ?

guys can i ask whats the difference of UMay 2.3.4 to 2.3.7??and which is the very stable one..

im running 2.3.7...thank you...

Originally Posted by Saron View Post
hi can any one tell me how do i connect my n900 (nitdroid) to my computer. i plugged it in my pc but nothing happens..

nyone plz suggest me a way to do it like in maemo , its for file transfer
Go to setting then applications press development then put correct on usb debug mode when usb is connected

The Following User Says Thank You to zozeta2 For This Useful Post:
Best app for back up ndroid app is spackman. Back up app sources then install them from the backup list and u will find folder in /MyDocs for spackman inside it all app source

ok now i know...for me the stable one is 2.3.4 N12_Umay..

I downgrade my 2.3.7 to 2.3.4 and now its all better..haha..

i installed nitdroid 2.3.7. i installed the app temple run. when i went for playing the player automatically moves to the left. is there any tricks or tweak to solve that.?

Originally Posted by Saron View Post
hi can any one tell me how do i connect my n900 (nitdroid) to my computer. i plugged it in my pc but nothing happens..

nyone plz suggest me a way to do it like in maemo , its for file transfer

if you want to transfer some files to your nitdroid all you need is a wifi and the android apps called AIRDROID...

try it...

Originally Posted by ronald122789 View Post
if you want to transfer some files to your nitdroid all you need is a wifi and the android apps called AIRDROID...

try it...
Wifile transfare or wifi file transfare best both (uploading) and downloading transfares also u can install backtrack 4 from android market iam installing it now ill continue agian

It didnt its not compitable with n900 but also find by searching in market with typing linux i think ill gona bight my n900

"Unfortunately, Setup wizard has stopped" -- This is what I'm getting when I touch the android..any fix for this?

EDIT: And the interface so far has been incredibly slow compared to N12..( I installed N14) what if i remove N14 and bring the N12 version back? Will it be usable then? Or does the new autoinstaller install to the SD card instead of the eMMc?

Last edited by darkestz; 2012-04-04 at 20:41.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid