Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 515 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2009
#11
The N900 is on video running 10.1 too..
 
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Sep 2009
#12
Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
The N900 is on video running 10.1 too..
Yes i've seen that, like 3 months ago wasn't it, at Adobe MAX, just inquiring about the actual upgrade?
 
Posts: 515 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2009
#13
Originally Posted by Diavoli View Post
Yes i've seen that, like 3 months ago wasn't it, at Adobe MAX, just inquiring about the actual upgrade?
Ah ok - you'd assume when its on general release from Adobe, so Q1. might be a while..
 
R-R's Avatar
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
#14
It better be here sooner than later... Nokia needs a giant kick in the butt right now!
Same for video chat official support jingle & skype and all the optimisation and useful apps they can get.
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R-R For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,014 | Thanked: 1,581 times | Joined on Sep 2009
#15
Originally Posted by R-R View Post
It better be here sooner than later... Nokia needs a giant kick in the butt right now!
Same for video chat official support jingle & skype and all the optimisation and useful apps they can get.
The phone comes with Skype built in - what exactly do you want extra
__________________
Class .. : Power Poster, Potential Coder
Humor .. : [*********] Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Patience : [***-------] Weapon(s): +2 Logic Mace
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

 
Posts: 4,556 | Thanked: 1,622 times | Joined on Dec 2007
#16
For Skype to do video calls?

It would be a handy feature so I wouldn't have to jump onto my laptop to have a face to face conversation with my girlfriend who will be in Dubai for one more week.
__________________
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
They're maemo and MeeGo...

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,014 | Thanked: 1,581 times | Joined on Sep 2009
#17
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
For Skype to do video calls?

It would be a handy feature so I wouldn't have to jump onto my laptop to have a face to face conversation with my girlfriend who will be in Dubai for one more week.
Ahh ok - yeah could see that being a decent feature.
__________________
Class .. : Power Poster, Potential Coder
Humor .. : [*********] Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Patience : [***-------] Weapon(s): +2 Logic Mace
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

 
Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
#18
omg i need that android phone.
 
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Sep 2009
#19
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
The phone comes with Skype built in - what exactly do you want extra

I never had Skype built into mine, still waiting for the download to come on the apps, just says coming soon. Personally prefer Flash player over skype
 
Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
#20
flash player over skype- what dies this mean- what comparison is that.
 
Reply

Tags
adobe, adobe flash, blahblah, flash, flash 10, flash 10.1, fremantle, future, idiotic thread, maemo, maemo 5, nokia, nokia fails, update

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58.