Hello!I heard once that special cases for mobile phones will be out to market.What are these special cases?They say that reduce the radiation that people take from the mobile phones when they use it or there are near them or upon them.Do you know if there is something like or it is fake?And if there is something like that do you know if this reduce the signal of the phone or causes any problems to the phone?

If there isn't any problem with them and they exist please tell me where can I buy one.I have a Nokia N900.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Detroit, MI
You can make an aluminum foil hat to protect yourself from radiation.

The Following User Says Thank You to arcticrobot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Get a bluetooth headset like the Jawbone Icon

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
back when my father was working for a mobile operator, he told me according to tests, cell towers (which are way stronger than a handheld device) didn't produce any measurable effect in living organisms, except for somehow increasing the fertility of slugs less than a few meters away from the tower

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
back when my father was working for a mobile operator, he told me according to tests, cell towers (which are way stronger than a handheld device) didn't produce any measurable effect in living organisms, except for somehow increasing the fertility of slugs less than a few meters away from the tower
Don't wanna sound rude or offensive, but do you really believe that?? If you put a phone inside your pocket, and it emits or sends/receive signals from cell towers all the time, as well as having bluetooth & Wifi, and those are all "WIRELESS", and you don't think it somehow can go through your body causing problems??

Hell, WIfi goes through almost anything, as long as you're in a good spot, then even if you're a couple of meters away behind some brick walls or wooden doors or room, you'd still be able to receive it. So then think about this, if you carry a cellphone with you, i.e put it inside your pocket all day and almost everyday, u don't think it'll cook ur balls a bit??

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Nah, lots of stuff way stronger than what comes from a handheld device goes thru our bodies all the time without any noticeable harm.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Georgia
Originally Posted by arcticrobot View Post
You can make an aluminum foil hat to protect yourself from radiation.
LMAO.......u stupid....

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Detroit, MI
Originally Posted by crasbelize View Post
LMAO.......u stupid....
It will also protect you from KGB mind scanners.

Originally Posted by crasbelize View Post
LMAO.......u stupid....
Yeah actually he's right.The same thing said to a newspaper interview a radiologist in my country.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by quincy View Post
the PDair is a professional case producer!
Never one to miss out on an opportunity to promote them are you?