Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Before you do that actually, try "buying" a free book instead of requesting a sample and see if that makes any difference.

The Following User Says Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
A new version is now available in the Ovi Store which adds support for starting the application entirely offline. It also adds a progress indicator to show when the application is loading and fixes a small keyboard bug (previously you had to tap twice on input fields to bring up the virtual keyboard).

Last edited by Elleo; 2012-08-30 at 14:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
I have purchased this app. But cannot complete download & installation. All time gets error for every small size apps in.store. I hope the author will send me latest version. I will mail you screenshots.

Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
I have purchased this app. But cannot complete download & installation. All time gets error for every small size apps in.store. I hope the author will send me latest version. I will mail you screenshots.
I've sent you a PM, don't worry we'll get things sorted. Unfortunately the Ovi Store can be horribly buggy sometimes.

Thank you for your immediate response. Mailing...

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
n900 version in qml ?

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Any chance of getting zoom as the text is almost too small to read? And landscape mode? And I can't see any of my magazines I've purchased, only books. I have to go to my iPad to read magazines :-(

The Following User Says Thank You to noetus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by noetus View Post
Any chance of getting zoom as the text is almost too small to read? And landscape mode? And I can't see any of my magazines I've purchased, only books. I have to go to my iPad to read magazines :-(
When reading a book bring up the menu bar at the top by pressing near the top of the screen, then tap the little button that looks like "Aa". This will give you the option to set a larger font size, as well change colours, set margins, etc.

I'll try to add an option to switch to landscape mode in a future version, this might take a while though.

In terms of magazines there's nothing I can do really, that's all down to Amazon's side of things I'm afraid.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Mike, an enormous THANK YOU for this app! I have just purchased it from the Ovi Store for a mere $1.99 and all my Kindle books are now on my beloved N9. Man, I am SO happy! This makes my already-amazing phone even more amazing!

Here's what I'm hoping for in future updates:

* bigger buttons within the interface
* perhaps a 'how-to' page somewhere (it took me ages to work out how to change the screen to black)
* selection of fonts (I would love to have Nokia Pure)

Saying that:
* I love how the book is opened at the spot you left it after swiping down.
* The overall feel of the app is very nice and polished, in other words, looks like it could be an official Amazon app
* Loads quickly for me
* Great that you can save books for offline reading
* Really enjoy using it!

Keep up the good work, sir!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
+1 regarding the landscape mode option! Thanks for putting this in the works. I think it would help to make your default font one of the two larger ones, because the small ones are hard to read. Also maybe have a first-time walk through when the app is first used.