Notices

There is a problem with "Rollcage":

Bios disabled (if enabled i get an error message when starting the game and it quits), gles GPU, Vibration=on:

Graphics are good, vibration works, but left/right keys do not respond

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Great release again. I'm only waiting for touchscreen support for gun games.
Is this possible to implement Sakya? I think the pandora version does it already but I could be wrong. Anyway thanks for another great release.

Originally Posted by sakya View Post
* Fixed controller problem with game "Heart Of Darkness" (maybe others?)
and with Destruction Derby RAW

The Following User Says Thank You to byakabs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
Is this possible to implement Sakya?
Yes (I think) I had a look at this and the emulator supports the guncon.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
hi sakya is it possible if u can add a ps3 controller's jostick in the feature? it will be very usefull and easy to play games thanks for supporting this very cool project saksya we owe u alot =)

edit: does anyone agree with this? =)

Last edited by JSTAR; 2012-05-12 at 09:44.

Originally Posted by JSTAR View Post
hi sakya is it possible if u can add a ps3 controller's jostick in the feature? it will be very usefull and easy to play games thanks for supporting this very cool project saksya we owe u alot =)

edit: does anyone agree with this? =)
it is already possible to use Dual Shock 3 with maemo (not specifically related to psx emulator).

I'm using it already with this emulator sometimes and it works great. the only issues with it is that this emulator does not support the analog sticks (for example MAME emulator supports it very well) and vibration (would be very nice to have them also of course).

There are several threads about pairing a DS3 with N900 - this is one of them:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=32887

Originally Posted by impeham View Post
it is already possible to use Dual Shock 3 with maemo (not specifically related to psx emulator).

I'm using it already with this emulator sometimes and it works great. the only issues with it is that this emulator does not support the analog sticks (for example MAME emulator supports it very well) and vibration (would be very nice to have them also of course).

There are several threads about pairing a DS3 with N900 - this is one of them:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=32887
yes it is possible but analog stick doesnt work

i hope saksya can add ps3 controller's analog sticks cuz it's very usefull and easy 2 play =)

Sakya - a question:

when i use command line i always get 'Failed to load state ?' when trying to load an existing state.

i tried to start the game from the command line and save to a new slot and it saves it successfully to "/home/opt/maemo/usr/games/screenshots" (where all the save states are found), but starting a game with a state always fails.

this is the commad line i'm using (copied a template from the process command line launched by loading a state from the GUI):

/opt/maemo/usr/games/pcsx -xa -cdda -mcd1 /home/user/.pcsx/memcards/card1.mcd -load 5 -mcd2 /home/user/.pcsx/memcards/card2.mcd -keys /home/user/.config/Team16/keys/keys -vibration -displayon -sens 150 -ydef 500 -max 500 -bios SCPH101.BIN -bdir /home/user/MyDocs/Roms/Playstation/Bios/ -frameskip -1 -fullscreen -spu_interpolation 0 -region -1 -cdfile '/media/mmc1/Gaming/Psx/Final Fantasy 8 CD1.pbp' -corners 1243 -4all

are you familiar with this issue?

Last edited by impeham; 2012-05-12 at 20:10.

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by impeham View Post
are you familiar with this issue?
No, loading savestate (also from commandline) works fine for me.
The only thing that can be wrong is the slot number. If the savestate file name is *.003 you need to specify "-load 4" (not 3).

Btw does it work from the gui? It's the same thing.
If you launch psx4m-gui fromn the terminal you can see the command line that is used to launch the emulator.

EDIT: the next gui update will have options to set the corners actions.

Last edited by sakya; 2012-05-12 at 20:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud