Notices

Community Council | Posts: 4,682 | Thanked: 13,728 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Love it! The countdown, the text, videos, the freedom.
... the font...?

How many of you guys are participating for the Day of Action? TMO should participate and show a "slowing down" main page for awareness.

Posts: 6,345 | Thanked: 7,149 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
How many of you guys are participating for the Day of Action? TMO should participate and show a "slowing down" main page for awareness.
Never heard of that. Should we do a revolution here at TMO? Or what do you suggest? What action do you mean?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Never heard of that. Should we do a revolution here at TMO? Or what do you suggest? What action do you mean?
It's just for awareness on net neutrality, so that the internet collectively can avoid cable companies from controlling internet speeds for consumers.

Posts: 6,345 | Thanked: 7,149 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
It's just for awareness on net neutrality, so that the internet collectively can avoid cable companies from controlling internet speeds for consumers.
I'm in!

You can always run a program that limit you speed to a good old 56.6 speed

https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/...speeds-in-2015

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Last edited by Dave999; Today at 06:27.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson