Hi!

Iīm unable to update/download new maps in "Nokia Maps". The N9 wants me to go online - but I am. I use amongs others "PR 1.3" and installed "Traffic in Drive". Any Suggestion? Anyone the same problem?

Grettings from Austria, Hannes

Last edited by hgn9; 2012-07-10 at 11:40.

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by hgn9 View Post
Hi!

Iīm unable to update/download new maps in "Nokia Maps". The N9 wants me to go online - but I am. I use amongs others "PR 1.3" and installed "Traffic in Drive". Any Suggestion? Anyone the same problem?

Grettings from Austria, Hannes
Are you connecting over 3G or using wifi?
If you are using 3G, maybe your phone operator prevents you from downloading them due to the large file size, other than that I'm not sure.

Thx, but 3G as well as Wifi, the N9 obviously dontīt recognize that it is online. Hannes

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by hgn9 View Post
Thx, but 3G as well as Wifi, the N9 obviously dontīt recognize that it is online. Hannes
Not sure then.

Could you not connect your phone to your PC and use Nokia Suite to download the maps? (Not quite sure if this is supported for the N9, but it was on my previous Nokia phones)

You need to put Maps in online mode, unless it won't load maps. Sounds stupid but thats how it is....

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
You need to put Maps in online mode, unless it won't load maps. Sounds stupid but thats how it is....
Morpog - you made my day - thats it. Thank you. Hannes

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Timisoara, Romania
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Not sure then.

Could you not connect your phone to your PC and use Nokia Suite to download the maps? (Not quite sure if this is supported for the N9, but it was on my previous Nokia phones)
Yes, it is supported with Suite beta. And works.