Active Topics

This looks really interesting, and if the invite system still works, I would greatly appreciate an invite (a PM is fine). If there's another system for joining, please let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Can we please put this zombie thread out of it's misery already

The Following User Says Thank You to brontide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Idaho Falls, ID
::facepalm::

I second that motion.

I am completely new here. Don't want to get on anyone's nerves, but it would be great, if somebody could tell me, if invites to Grand Central are still sent out and if it is still possible to use this service. If that's the case I highly would appreciate, if somebody could send me one of those invites to film_werk[at]gmx[dot]net - Please remove the underscore before sending your email. MANY THANKS!

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Oh for the love of god... die, please die

Are invites still sent out? Not from users (they took them ALL away). So we users have ZERO invites to give out.

HOWEVER!!!! Google can still send you an invite if you go to their website and click reserve me a #. When they have a # for you, they'll send you an email.

So if you really want an invite, asking around here isn't going help sadly. You'll have to point your browser to www.grandcentral.com and then click reserve a #.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Honestly... where are the moderators on this forum? This thread had its purpose, but now it's old and no longer needed. It should be locked!