Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Enough with playing footsie, its time for people who have N9 to step up and write their personal reviews and experiences. Lets hear it from all the lucky ones who have the best phone in the world.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
But your telling everyone the iphone is the best phone in the world so make your mind up

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
But your telling everyone the iphone is the best phone in the world so make your mind up
N9 is what an iphone should have been. iphone is my dumbphone, does what is needed on a daily basis

Best but fastest abandoned phone in the world! >.< cancelled my order just yesterday thanks to tizen. I just wished n9 got the support like iphone and it would have been a great success

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Radicalz38 For This Useful Post:
The first two posters are the two renowned for being the biggest *******s on the forum. Some even call you two borderline crazy. Not me, I don't particularly care for your antics.

Regardless, you won't get many (if any) replies in here, and even if you do, they'll likely be heavily biased. Should have probably waited a week or two, then asked people on the street. Would have had more truthful responses.

Early Adopter + Forum heavily related to the device != legitimate reviews.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reffyyyy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post
The first two posters are the two renowned for being the biggest *******s on the forum. Some even call you two borderline crazy. Not me, I don't particularly care for your antics.

Regardless, you won't get many (if any) replies in here, and even if you do, they'll likely be heavily biased. Should have probably waited a week or two, then asked people on the street. Would have had more truthful responses.

? dont be so disrespectful. if you dont have N9 stop trolling

Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post

People on the street have seemingly got more sense than most on here at least they go with the flow and venture out on devices that work .

Anything to do with this N9 is a joke anyhow so we might as well have a thread for laughter like this one .

I have an N950, I think I have some input concerning the subject.

it's no wonder why developers don't come round here anymore...

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reffyyyy For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
N9 is what an iphone should have been. iphone is my dumbphone, does what is needed on a daily basis
But, but... it just works.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
This is going to be a BRILLIANT thread for sure

Long live the pessimists .

OK N9 bring it on lets see just what your capable of .

Tags
bigbadpoo!, billeatspoo, billsuxcox