Active Topics

So now no longer does double tapping works.

and when I click on the right side button to unlock phone , the time , notifcation window comes up , and I can't unlock the phone.

I got this phone recently , and it's battery died yesterday.

thank you

Originally Posted by denizg View Post

and when I click on the right side button to unlock phone , the time , notifcation window comes up , and I can't unlock the phone.

thank you
reflash your phone may be .....

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by denizg View Post

thank you
there is a problem on proximity sensor. check it for breaking off from screen,see the pic where its located. be VERY carefull during getting off the screen, dont push it from left side (where usb located), just from wright side. here is video for dissambly in video pushing from each sides, but you dont push screen from usb side (very dangerus,the screen can broken)
Attached Images

Last edited by TonyUkuk; 2014-04-02 at 07:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to TonyUkuk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
there is a problem on proximity sensor. check it for breaking off from screen,see the pic where its located. be VERY carefull during getting off the screen, dont push it from left side (where usb located), just from right side. here is video for dissambly in video pushing from each sides, but you dont push screen from usb side (very dangerus,the screen can broken)
thank you worked again!

The Following User Says Thank You to denizg For This Useful Post: