Notices

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
The things you posted look ok. For some reason the redirect from Ubuntu One back to Conboy does not work. I just tried it and have the same problem. I'll look into it as soon as I can. Sorry :/

The Following User Says Thank You to conny For This Useful Post:
i pasted yesterday the error of the command line i think due to the time difference between one server and egypt the ssl or cookie is not accepted. if you could inreace the lilit from 900 or disable the check i think it will work.

btw awosome app

ehab
www.elmotaheda.com

Last edited by ehab; 2009-12-21 at 16:50. Reason: why not

Originally Posted by ehab View Post
i pasted yesterday the error of the command line i think due to the time difference between one server and egypt the ssl or cookie is not accepted. if you could inreace the lilit from 900 or disable the check i think it will work.
The problem is, that the time checking is done by the server. Different time zones shouldn't matter in theory, but I'll check again. Maybe I'm using a time function which uses local time?!

I'll check again.

btw awosome app
Thanks

the new update to conboy looks great, but i notice you've removed my favourite feature- the setting to always go to the search dialog on startup. is there a particular reason why you've removed this?

looked at the unix timestamps then changed my time to the server time wich was close to gmt and it worked but i got the blanck screen described by someone else here.

still no sync love

ehab
www.mashy.com

The Following User Says Thank You to ehab For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zombiepig View Post
the new update to conboy looks great, but i notice you've removed my favourite feature- the setting to always go to the search dialog on startup. is there a particular reason why you've removed this?
To be honest, I canŽt remember I think I removed it at some point, because I completely changed the window handling. Then after sorting this all out, I probably just forgot about it because IŽve never used it myself.

IŽll try to bring it back ASAP Could you please file a bug so I wonŽt forget about it?

looked at the unix timestamps then changed my time to the server time wich was close to gmt and it worked but i got the blanck screen described by someone else here.

still no sync love
Thanks for trying this out. IŽve already created a bug about the timestamps. Hopefully I find some time during the Christmas holidays to look at sync again.

Also I think IŽll remove it from the versions which is going to extras. There are just too many problems with it at the moment. The version in extras-devel will have it included of course.

Ok, I found the problem, why the redirect from Ubuntu One back to Conboy is not working.

In this file /usr/share/applications/uri-action-defaults.list the last line is:
conboy=hildon-conboy.desktop

This line is at the wrong position. It needs to be added to the first section of this file. IŽll fix it with the next update. If someone tried to edit the file manually, run "update-desktop-database" as root afterwards. This will crash the browser :/ But afterwards it should work. (At least a bit...)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conny For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by conny View Post
Please try to completely uninstall all versions of conboy or conboy-unstable and reinstall it. Let me know if that brings your icon back.
Is there a way to get the icon back without loosing any notes? I got some important notes there I really need...

Thanks for the great app.

did that and iit worked but only some of my notes got synced so like a good boy i got you the error on the command line seems like it is chocking on some of the links in my tomboy in incorrectly parsing them as internal links

some links changed due to sensitive nature of note

^
ERROR: Failed to parse content.
:3: namespace error : Namespace prefix link on internal is not defined
<link:internal>/usr/lib/Dell_Remote_Console_Switch_Software</link:internal>
^
:13: namespace error : Namespace prefix link on internal is not defined
<link:internal>https://xx.xxx.xx.2xx:10000/</link:internal>
^
:17: namespace error : Namespace prefix link on internal is not defined
backup report <link:internal>http://xx.xx.xx.xxx/</link:internal>
^
ERROR: Failed to parse content.

Originally Posted by conny View Post
Ok, I found the problem, why the redirect from Ubuntu One back to Conboy is not working.

In this file /usr/share/applications/uri-action-defaults.list the last line is:
conboy=hildon-conboy.desktop

This line is at the wrong position. It needs to be added to the first section of this file. IŽll fix it with the next update. If someone tried to edit the file manually, run "update-desktop-database" as root afterwards. This will crash the browser :/ But afterwards it should work. (At least a bit...)

Tags
conboy, grauphel