Notices

I really enjoyed my N810 as it could support the flash clips (video clips/ movies/ TVs...) 2years ago. But now, it cannot support as most of the websites require Flash Player with Version10.1 or above. I spent a long time to find any resolution to fix it on maemo.org, but I cannot find.
Somebody mentioned the newer version could be avaiable for N810 in Q1,2011. But it is Q3 now, I still cannot find the right version Flash Player for N810. Can somebody help? Thanks!

Originally Posted by youngjune View Post
I really enjoyed my N810 as it could support the flash clips (video clips/ movies/ TVs...) 2years ago. But now, it cannot support as most of the websites require Flash Player with Version10.1 or above. I spent a long time to find any resolution to fix it on maemo.org, but I cannot find.
Somebody mentioned the newer version could be avaiable for N810 in Q1,2011. But it is Q3 now, I still cannot find the right version Flash Player for N810. Can somebody help? Thanks!
I don't expect the N810 to receive such update, especially since N900 is not getting one. Can you find the source of you information and post it here?

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
There is a workaround in repos... App which make a website think u use Flash player 10. It doesn't, of course, allow u use features of flash player 10, but it works with some websites...
I can't remember the name, u can search in your application manager.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ United Kingdom
For the N900 there is: Tweak Flash. As far as I know there is no similar program for the N8x0.

EDIT: There is tweakflash for the N8x0 but it looks like only in the extras-devel catalogue

Last edited by Chrisboff; 2011-09-17 at 12:32.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
misleading thread title

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
There is tweakflash for the N8x0 but it looks like only in the extras-devel catalogue
That's right.

misleading thread title
The first when I saw it I was 'Flash 10 and n810?! Get a f*ck out!!'