Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
after a few attempts(quit & restart yappari) I'm logged in againlet's hope it's permanent.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by sam0815 View Post
after a few attempts(quit & restart yappari) I'm logged in againlet's hope it's permanent.
you mean normal built in registration, or the registration via nitroid?
i don't have nitroid, and registered when the built in reg proces was abailable.

Hi... I'm with the same problem: when I re-register in yappari 0.0.18 appear a moment connected and inmediately come to the re-register window....

i have nitroid and I am register in the original android whatsapp

help please

thanks

Originally Posted by Joryn View Post
you mean normal built in registration, or the registration via nitroid?
i don't have nitroid, and registered when the built in reg proces was abailable.
I have registered yappari when registration was still working...I had a few pop-ups with re-registration,but I simply restarted yappari a few times & suddenly it registered again

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
I forgot to mention, before registering several times, I had changed my status to "I am using Watsapp!" by editing the config file. I am not sure if that made any difference but Yappari is working smooth till now!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
When yappari asked me to register again I just clicked on the back arrow and suddenly it worked. Or so I thought. After about an hour it asked for registration again. I clicked the back arrow again an this time it showed me the version of yappari it the bottom left corner.

When trying to register using the old in-build method it goes back to the register screen after about 3 seconds of registering. Hope it can get fixed some time

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
I've got 'Can't resolve server address (DNS problem?)'. This morning everithing worked fine... 'till Now

it doesnt work at all...
i tried re-register 100+ times...
any one knows how to make it work again please share ..

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Pune, India
Hi..
I have been following this thread since morning as even my yappari stopped working..
The thing the worked for me for a brief glorious time was quitting and restarting yappari again and again..
It worked for a couple of hours or so...
But now even that has stopped working..
I would request scorpious to kindly help us and if he is too busy with work to atleast kindly release the source code to a person who is capable to taking forward this amazing application

I agree, we ask you in a humble fashion to help us in out private personal lives and you would enjoy yours more I Cannot even register on Nitroid on latest version of Whatsapp. The verification sms wont be send through.

Is there anyone that could re-register and make it work.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp