Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Hey all,

This is for whoever is interested in buying an N8-00, it's listed on Dell.com (small business) for $100 less (for now), and is on preorders.

Click here for the $449.00 deal

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!

I am going to order it now......after I speak to my wife about it lololol......so soon after my N900 purchase....

I was waiting on dell to get it!

Edit: Spoke to my wife.......DENIED........ well, she wasn't an accountant for all these years for nothing.....I would charge the card for it and worry about it later... = not the smartest thing to do.....

Last edited by Deaconclgi; 2010-10-21 at 16:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to Deaconclgi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
I was waiting on dell to get it!
Haha! I same thing here man. And now it's on Dell, hopefully there will be some crazy coupon that would bring this phone's price down to maybe $200..

So anyone buying the N8 after Nokia has announced that it's also going to have S^4 in the future??

And does anyone have a better price than that??? I'm still looking for a better deal..

So it's now offered for $429.00 through amazon with free shipping! (Gray).

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...words=nokia+n8

I ordered one for my brother from amazon.com, you only have about 3 hrs left before the deal is dead.

The Following User Says Thank You to phase315 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by phase315 View Post
I ordered one for my brother from amazon.com, you only have about 3 hrs left before the deal is dead.
Yeah, I just noticed that... I ordered one for my brother too!!! ))

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Pfft. N900 > N8.

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Dell now has the N8 for $449. You might wait 6-12 weeks to get it, according to the customer service rep I spoke with, though.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...~ck=dellSearch

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr1415us For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
Pfft. N900 > N8.
Your comment is really pointless, as this is on the competitors forum.. Plus you can't compare the two.. Also the N8 has an amazing camera, the N900 doesn't.. I have both now.. and they are both amazing... Please don't troll.. thanks.

Originally Posted by jr1415us View Post
Dell now has the N8 for $449. You might wait 6-12 weeks to get it, according to the customer service rep I spoke with, though.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...~ck=dellSearch
Only problem with that is the taxes + shipping... Delivered to MI would cost around $475 (I ordered the green one, but then cancelled it and went with the amazon offer that lasted for a day)..

EDIT: It seems like amazon still has the gray N8 for $429.00!!! Much better deal than dell so far as you don't have to wait that long, plus it's cheaper and the shipping is pretty fast!

Click on the link that's on my earlier post to check it out!

Last edited by bandora; 2010-12-02 at 21:06.