[QUOTE=edgedemon;388237]For those that have stopped watching the UK thread through jealousy at all the people getting their shipping mails, this was posted on page 51

I work at the Nokia Retail Store (Guildford), we have been informed that it will have it in our stocks on Thursday morning (means extra shift) and dispatch will start on Monday (30th November). We have been under lots of stress from the phone calls we received, but please do not hesitate to contact (01483 303071).

Steve, Guildford, Nokia Retail Store worker.

The strange thing is that I called this shop and they have never heard of a Steve!!

Originally Posted by tomraider View Post
I've got a pre-ordered N900 18 month T-Mob 30 + web n walk, want to change to 12 month version is it possible at this stage? Struggling to get through to them and they haven't replied to my emails :-/
i got the same how come you want to change

Just want to pay less overall, 12 months and 300 minutes on reflection is a better idea for me than 18 months 700 minutes, as I don't seem to make that many calls now and want to move more to voip. £465.11 against £665.56.

And if the phone disappoints I'll be eBaying it and getting a Droid (Moto Milestone) on the 7th Dec with the proceeds SIM free... so I can still spread the cost.

Do you need to use strength to take off the back of your N900?

Last edited by Nemo_me; 2009-11-24 at 18:42.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
I wish MPD would take down the bloody 'delivery during late November' sign from the N900 page. I mean, for God's sake, you've gone to great pains to inform everyone that it won't be delivered until the 3rd December, but you are still advertising a November delivery....aargh, they make me mad

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
[QUOTE=alexf;389429]
Originally Posted by edgedemon View Post
For those that have stopped watching the UK thread through jealousy at all the people getting their shipping mails, this was posted on page 51

I work at the Nokia Retail Store (Guildford), we have been informed that it will have it in our stocks on Thursday morning (means extra shift) and dispatch will start on Monday (30th November). We have been under lots of stress from the phone calls we received, but please do not hesitate to contact (01483 303071).

Steve, Guildford, Nokia Retail Store worker.

The strange thing is that I called this shop and they have never heard of a Steve!!
LOL- yes, this was said on another thread as well __might have been you I guess- but had it crossed your mind he might have used an alias, for obvious reasons? Hmm? Hmm

I've got a pre-ordered N900 18 month T-Mob 30 + web n walk, want to change to 12 month version is it possible at this stage? Struggling to get through to them and they haven't replied to my emails :-/
TomRaider- try their web chat- see if that's working

Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
TomRaider- try their web chat- see if that's working
Tried it a few times, it either just hung up or said they were only open in office hours (that was at 4pm ish though!)

Tried it a few times, it either just hung up or said they were only open in office hours (that was at 4pm ish though!)
Grr not sure then. How about ringing T Mobile- see if they can shed any light?

Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Grr not sure then. How about ringing T Mobile- see if they can shed any light?
I was presuming that it being a pre-order and not having a SIM set up yet that there wouldn't be an active contract yet, I don't have an active account with T-Mobile at the moment.
The question was whether I could amend my pre-order when the T-Mobile orders are (presumed) out of quota.