Posts: 6 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2011 @ from svenneland to finneland
So where did you get the whole idea?
Originally Posted by viic View Post
I didn't find anything too.

Originally Posted by The Wizard of Huz View Post
IMO Android is just plain ugly. If I don't like the new N9/50 which I will keep my N900 for another year (or 2). Or if it breaks down move to WebOS. I think that is still the best alternative to Maemo/Meego at the moment. Very lively community doing all kinds of stuff with WebOS.
Ahh ..WebOS, the successor the the predeccesor PalmOS from the foundations of PALM. I just don't like the cloud type Synchronizations approaches, much prefer desktop synch clients.

At least it's Linux, open architecture. Good with multitasking, & fancy transitional GUI.

There are rumours that some UK bloggers have been invited to a UK launch event coming soon indeed, but neither can I find any evidence to substantiate the claim by whoever claim came from to the respected party of individuals who are just prob stirring up some comotion on something happening soon

I don't want to subscribe to google. It's something to do with Privacy of data, information being taken without my authority & consent. Being uploaded to google servers or being given to just anyone. NO I don't want google knowing "everything" about me. Android is now getting so popular that viruses are being written for it. haha, maemo linux rules.!!

EDIT: 2

Last edited by 1337INT13H; 2011-06-10 at 19:25.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1337INT13H For This Useful Post:
*247 posts away from the BIG 5000!!

Last edited by 1337INT13H; 2011-06-10 at 19:20.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Let me contribute another post towards the milestone

Originally Posted by temeone View Post
So where did you get the whole idea?
nvyUS get the whole idea...
but why we cannot find anything abaut this event? i want know

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Manchester
'But I don't think Anssi would even do it. He's plenty wealthy. He has a new job. But Nokia would really need him now. So lets assume Jorma Ollila manages to get Anssi Vanjoki to return to Nokia, temporarily, as co-CEO in the interim period to help run the Nokia in deep trouble, together with Ollila, until the new CEO has been hired. Nice idea? Anssi could for example instantly take over the recall and redesign of the failed E7 flagship phone, and even more importantly, to oversee the rapid launch of Nokia's first MeeGo phone (the N9) which was ready for launch in January but killed by Elop only days from launch.'
http://www.communities-dominate.blogs.com

ELOP=TOOL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paweltrzpis For This Useful Post:
Elop = Evil

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by paweltrzpis View Post
'But I don't think Anssi would even do it. He's plenty wealthy. He has a new job. But Nokia would really need him now. So lets assume Jorma Ollila manages to get Anssi Vanjoki to return to Nokia, temporarily, as co-CEO in the interim period to help run the Nokia in deep trouble, together with Ollila, until the new CEO has been hired. Nice idea? Anssi could for example instantly take over the recall and redesign of the failed E7 flagship phone, and even more importantly, to oversee the rapid launch of Nokia's first MeeGo phone (the N9) which was ready for launch in January but killed by Elop only days from launch.'
http://www.communities-dominate.blogs.com

ELOP=TOOL
Honestly Ahonen has lost it long time ago with his Symbian talks. He is past his time and just foaming these days.
I believe harmattan was by no means ready for launch early 2011.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland