Posts: 14 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Australia
Hey guys, i've managed to stupidly install multiboot without NTDROID installed and now i'm in a bit of a predicament... I don't get any option to boot from Maemo and i've tried holding 1. The only thing left to do is to reflash the kernel which was originally Kernel power 52. I'm still a bit new and i'm not sure where to find the correct Fiasco image for me to accomplish this.

If anyone else has any ideas on what i could do that would be very helpfull.

thanks in advance.

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
First thing to do would have been reading first post of kp52 thread, where it is explicitly stated that multiboot is not supported anymore.

You may get your device booting with stock kernel by pressing '0'.

Then you should switch to u-boot.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Australia
When i do, i get an error where multiboot can't flash the kernel. would it be alright to just flash the stock kernel?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Yes, flash kernel only, reboot, uninstall multiboot, install KP and you are good to go. Note that if you flash the whole of rootfs then you may need to reinstall all your apps again so be careful to flash kernel only.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
please help on how to install multiboot, am new at it and after installing android and opening leaf pad, nothing happens.