Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Capacity is "calculated" by voltage in the battery, nothing else, of course the capacity showing in % can be a bit of because under high load (E.G. CPU etc.) the voltage will drop a bit down, my meter fluctuates because it does not use "save" points to make an average % reading.

-------------------------------------------------

Lucia Lui contacted me and told me that they can no longer get the awesome SCUD battery's, and no don't be concerned, if you bought from Lucia Lui and bought the Blue DREAM then the REAL capacity will be over 1500mAh, still like the fact that scud underrates their battery's , and these battery's will give you MUCH MUCH more runtime then before.

--------------------------------------------

Now it seems that i have to "go to work" to find a supplier for the scud's again, too bad, Lucia Lui's store have really served us well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Miami, FL
That's who I bought from, and that's a huge relief. Thank you. Can't wait to get these batteries.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
UPDATE: i had another seller for the Blue DREAM but they also have sold out????, did SCUD only make somewhere between 100-1000 of these battery's?

If you can find a location where we can buy the SCUD please post/PM.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
Looks like I had lucia last pack as I just got mine a few days ago I only use one if anyone wants to buy the other willing to sell separate supply and demand short supply demand is high.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
UPDATE: i had another seller for the Blue DREAM but they also have sold out????, did SCUD only make somewhere between 100-1000 of these battery's?

If you can find a location where we can buy the SCUD please post/PM.
I guess having "Lucky owner of SCUD BlueDREAM Battery" in the signature will be appropriate
I'll join the search party right away!
Flash Player v10.1 (faked to v12.1) is here!

Taking pre-orders for dual PolarCell battery (~3000mAh) with Mugen cover for £50
Get a free giffgaff Sim with £5 credit here! Also 250mins unlimited txts & internet for £10 PAYG!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sEKI For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
My Bluedream battery is on day two with general use and still showing full bars on meter.