Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
so lets cross the finger, i wish nokia is not that 'blind', no offense, but i bet if maemo got properly support it will be no.1 OS,

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Why am I not surprised.. Hmmmmmmm...

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
another damn good article

http://www.gsmarena.com/comscore_and...-news-3951.php

noia got punished in US,

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Nokia isn't a big seller in the US, prior to whatever Elop thinks he can pull out. Matter of fact, Nokia's presence in the US is sorta gaining; however seeing a decline - that's par for the course basically for supporting WP7. Did see a Lumia 800 during the ACC Basketball tournament. That surprised me.

Simply put, nothing released in the US so far has captured people's attention. And the pricing on the Lumia 800 for AT&T at the Microsoft stores won't help - it's a bundle at over $800 USD. I can buy a lot of stuff for that - our subsidies make the market weirder than most other European countries to predict and participate within.

Regardless... downward spiral is all I see. Lack of support, lack of advertising, face it... Nokia N9 - and I have two - is basically a dead end. This seals the deal.

**** you back, Nokia.

Last edited by gerbick; 2012-03-09 at 07:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
now bad nokia movement is just like they always give overpriced item with some old chipset, the camera gimmick is not more interesting than how many cores or ram and display,

imagine if this is a race, nokia has skill(maemo), they design the car(phone) damn beautifull, but the owner of its team never support it, and they fill the car with old machine(chipset), okey maybe its fast(still), but at least please dont give it an overpriced one, and the funniest thing theyre try to win this race!! nokia is damn real stupid, give them skill(maemo) with best machine, polish it as beautifull as they can, support it properly, and im sure they will slap everything in front of them, theyre clearly a winner(siiiigh)

Last edited by ibrakalifa; 2012-03-09 at 07:42.