Hello everyone,

Is there any way to download the newest version of maemo 5.I want to reflash my n900 with the flasher but I can't download the bin files from the wiki.

I am looking for the normal version and the vanilla one.

Thanks for your attention!

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement

I already mentioned that I tried and I can't download it there.Here is the error message of my web browser:

Duplicate headers received from server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOS ITION): Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

Do not tell me to do the same with another web browser,because I already tried that.I have done this from Windows and Linux.

Anyways,thanks for your time.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Works fine for me (UK), you might want to try a proxy.

Edit: If the phone boots into maemo, there are fresh backupmenu images that will restore the phone to a near newly flashed condition here

Last edited by mrsellout; 2012-02-10 at 16:52.

Okay,I tried with proxy and I still can't do it.It gets to the point where it asks to accept the licence and after that it goes back again to the point which asks the s/n of my device.What should I do ?

By the way I live in Greece,if that matters for what I am trying to do.

Originally Posted by nokia_n900_user View Post
Okay,I tried with proxy and I still can't do it.It gets to the point where it asks to accept the licence and after that it goes back again to the point which asks the s/n of my device.What should I do ?

By the way I live in Greece,if that matters for what I am trying to do.
do you allow cookies?

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by nokia_n900_user View Post
I already mentioned that I tried and I can't download it there.Here is the error message of my web browser:

Duplicate headers received from server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOS ITION): Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

Do not tell me to do the same with another web browser,because I already tried that.I have done this from Windows and Linux.

Anyways,thanks for your time.
Sorry but you stated "from the wiki", not "Nokia". Thats a difference!

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Are you using chrome? Then try dl this with firefox.
I had the same problem using chrome

Projects no longer actively developed: here

It worked with firefox!!!Still can't believe it !!!Few days ago it didn't even work with firefox or opera or chrome.

Thank you all for your time,patience and your advices!!!!!!

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Manila
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Are you using chrome? Then try dl this with firefox.
I had the same problem using chrome
Thank you so much....for reccomending firefox.at last I successfully download the flasher.